She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tariq dies on the wrong hill sometimes.

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

But THAT SPECIFIC INCIDENT was NOT a white supremacist signal.

The whole point of a 'dog whistle' is to do it with a level of somewhat plausible deniability. You use dog whistles when there is a potentially alternate explanation you can use to 'splain away your racism.

e.g. a black person shrieks and a white person says "wow well aren't you a happy monkey!", then defends themselves by saying "what? I only called him a monkey because he sounded like one! I didn't just say it unprovoked!"

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
full

full

made these last year​

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The whole point of a 'dog whistle' is to do it with a level of somewhat plausible deniability. You use dog whistles when there is a potentially alternate explanation you can use to 'splain away your racism.

e.g. a black person shrieks and a white person says "wow well aren't you a happy monkey!", then defends themselves by saying "what? I only called him a monkey because he sounded like one! I didn't just say it unprovoked!"
DUDE

LISTEN

I

GET

IT

I'm one of the people who PUT YALL ON GAME!

The gaslighting, the lying, the deniability, etc.

I GET IT!!!!

I know this shyt backwards and forwards!

Goddamn. We have the same five fingers and toes.

She did an "OK/APPROVAL" sign. NOT a white power sign.

THIS is more overt!

djufbrvuuaa3g56.jpg

alabama_cops_suspended.png

okgesture.PNG

bnew

Veteran
Daps
full

full

made these last year​
:gucci:

man theres only so much kidding around a person can do. imagery and language is important. theres a lot of white supremacist lingo and view points circulating on this site already.. no need to add to it.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Tariq dies on the wrong hill sometimes.

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

But THAT SPECIFIC INCIDENT was NOT a white supremacist signal.

:what: Huh?
You obviously didn't follow the story and watch all the video involved with it. She flashed it multiple times, at odd moments, and at different positions that wouldn't make sense for an OK sign. Even the national news picked up this story. As much as you post about Tariq, you should already know this.

- The Washington Post

Kavanaugh hearing Day 1: Zina Bash appears to make "white power" sign during hearing; husband disputes accusations - CBS News

Zina Bash Denies Using White Power Symbol at Kavanaugh Hearing

I made one a while ago added the alt right haircut too.
full

Alt-Right Mjpls Remix

I thought the Alt-Right haircut was tapered on the sides like Richard Spencer?

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm one of the people who PUT YALL ON GAME!

The gaslighting, the lying, the deniability, etc.

This is more overt!

1. You did not teach us all about dog whistles, gas lighting, etc., those ideas have been around since before you were born. You sound so arrogant like Trump, like no one here can know anything without learning from you...? Really?

2. Yes those are more overt. What exactly is your point? Calling a Black person a n*gger is more overt than saying a Black person is 'monkeying things up'. It doesn't mean the latter isn't racist.

Again, you don't realize a 'dog whistle' is by it's very definition meant to have some plausible deniability.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I thought the Alt-Right haircut was tapered on the sides like Richard Spencer?

:pachaha:
Yeah you right. Idk I think that's one of them cuts that came up when I search for alt-right hair style. Googled it again and all them are tapered now in the search box.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. You did not teach us all about dog whistles, gas lighting, etc., those ideas have been around since before you were born. You sound so arrogant like Trump, like no one here can know anything without learning from you...? Really?

2. Yes those are more overt. What exactly is your point? Calling a Black person a n*gger is more overt than saying a Black person is 'monkeying things up'. It doesn't mean the latter isn't racist.

Again, you don't realize a 'dog whistle' is by it's very definition meant to have some plausible deniability.
Bruh, her worst sin was being a white republican woman with an "OK" sign.

Some of us were born in the late 80s/early 90s.

Y'all new dudes are on something else.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, her worst sin was being a white republican woman with an "OK" sign.

Some of us were born in the late 80s/early 90s.

Y'all new dudes are on something else.

"Her worst sin was working for white supremacist Trump on racist domestic policies, give her the benefit of the doubt that she's not a white supremacist" :troll:

You're trolling heavy today.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, her worst sin was being a white republican woman with an "OK" sign.Some of us were born in the late 80s/early 90s.Y'all new dudes are on something else.

dude keep quiet you caping for useless cacs like you always do, acting like a bytch, go post more fake cosby bullshyt, you a mainstream media cult following idiot. stop pretending to be underground and being two faced you crazy nutcase who's on the internet 24/7 with no sleep.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Her worst sin was working for white supremacist Trump on racist domestic policies, give her the benefit of the doubt that she's not a white supremacist" :troll:

You're trolling heavy today.
dude keep quiet you caping for crap cac sympathizer, acting like a bytch, go post more fake cosby bullshyt, you a mainstream media following idiot. stop pretending to be underground or two faced you fake crazy nutcase.
Any white republican woman doing an "OK/Approval" symbol WHILE HER BOSS IS TESTIFYING IN FRONT OF THE U.S. SENATE (mind you, I don't fukk with Kavanaugh for a litany of reasons) is doing a white supremacy symbol instead. :troll:

Grow the fukk up. :stopitslime:

Don't be stupid. :ufdup:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this crazy dude is always simping for cacs then later pretends to be anti white supremacy GTFOH indian clown.