She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:The gig is up. People see through you and others like you. You're a defender of white supremacy. It's over.

And reported for you and @HellRell804

SHAREBLUEEEEE SQUAD!

It gotta suck that you work for/represent a party that can only maintain its voter base by keeping them poor (high taxes), ignorant (shytty schools), and scared of their own shadows.

One day my people gone snap out of it and I hope the scum like you are the first ones lined up

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHAREBLUEEEEE SQUAD!

It gotta suck that you work for/represent a party that can only maintain its voter base by keeping them poor (high taxes), ignorant (shytty schools), and scared of their own shadows.

One day my people gone snap out of it and I hope the scum like you are the first ones lined up
:ohhh:Oh I see you're going to ignore this post, huh. You're too dumb to fool anyone.

@HellRell804 is white supremacy supporter. Here he is in this thread defending racist Ron Paul after he posted this racist tweet:

Ron Paul tweets racist & antisemitic cartoon, then deletes it

You're pathetic btw. Your people are the White Supremacists. Not black people. Racists are who you support and defend. Lames and weirdos like yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:The gig is up. People see through you and others like you. You're a defender of white supremacy. It's over.

And reported for you and @HellRell804

There is plenty of pro black threads ive made here and issues facing the black community and yet never see you in them... I see through your bullshyt homie.

Come talk to me when you can actually make threads on real issues.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Oh I see you're going to ignore this post, huh. You're too dumb to fool anyone.

You're pathetic btw. Your people are the White Supremacists. Not black people. Racists are who you support and defend. Lames and weirdos like yourself.

nikka I've verified my Blackness several times. Even rocked my face as the Avi for over a year. You the one scared to show your face. Ol ron stallworth ass nikka. I dont even like talking internet tough talk but I swear to god if I ever saw u in real life the fade would be on site.

I've never in my life met an actual man who stands a political party like you do. shyts disgusting. And you never defend your points, u just run to the mods like a bytch.

If not an agent you're the most pathetic nikka I've ever encountered. I got more respect for Napoleon than you

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is plenty of pro black threads ive made here and issues facing the black community and yet never see you in them... I see through your bullshyt homie.

Come talk to me when you can actually make threads on real issues.
:umad:As long as you(whatever you are) and autistic c00ns like @HellRell804 are here I'm going to keep my foot on your neck. White Supremacy supporters get no pass.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I've verified my Blackness several times. Even rocked my face as the Avi for over a year. You the one scared to show your face. Ol ron stallworth ass nikka. I dont even like talking internet tough talk but I swear to god if I ever saw u in real life the fade would be on site.

I've never in my life met an actual man who stands a political party like you do. shyts disgusting. And you never defend your points, u just run to the mods like a bytch.

If not an agent you're the most pathetic nikka I've ever encountered. I got more respect for Napoleon than you
:mjlol:I already had a ban bet and showed my pic on here to another one of you agents. And I actually think you're black(which makes it worse), but from dealing with you I'm sure you have autism. Nothing else can explain the stupidity of your posts and rages(:russ:Gonna beat me up, huh?).

Oh and for emphasis, here you are defending White Supremacists in multiple threads:

Ron Paul tweets racist & antisemitic cartoon, then deletes it

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Straight trolling. In the circle game that's where you hold your hand.

Every person on the right ain't a full blown white supremacist, but every person on the right and every troll in America knows that since trump got elected a good amount of the population has been whipped up to hysteria by a dying news media that's dependent on keeping people riled up for ratings. It's an easy ass troll to whip those people up into a frothing rage.

Look at you, you're literally threatening the lives of people you've never met, hurling all kinds of insults, and straight juelzing about a hand signal probably every person in America has done.
:gucci:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name calling is the first sign of defeat. Stay in your lane...im too grown for you here cause you are too emotional.
:mjpls:There's nothing "grown" about supporting White Supremacy. I know you're desperate for me to follow one of your deflections so we can stop talking about you constantly defending racists, but you should know by now that it's not going to happen.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:whoa: me and half the school was in on that shyt... wasn't just the white boys

we called it "plucky" and people STILL posting this shyt on facebook

1kizkg.jpg

YEA AND THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT WHITE POWER SIGN.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:There's nothing "grown" about supporting White Supremacy. I know you're desperate for me to follow one of your deflections so we can stop talking about you constantly defending racists, but you should know by now that it's not going to happen.

Ad hominem do nothing....

:umad: