She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any white republican woman doing an "OK/Approval" symbol WHILE HER BOSS IS TESTIFYING IN FRONT OF THE U.S. SENATE (mind you, I don't fukk with Kavanaugh for a litany of reasons) is doing a white supremacy symbol instead. Grow the fukk up. Don't be stupid.

u are a cac lover habib shut the fukk up, you think you slick huh. you are anti black like a mofukker and always flapping your gums caping for fraudulent people like cacs (yes all of them you sweaty stinky smelling homo). :hhh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Tariq dies on the wrong hill sometimes.

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

But THAT SPECIFIC INCIDENT was NOT a white supremacist signal.
yo ban this idiot from these threads. Still trying to spew this bullshyt.

WS sympathizer :camby:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo ban this idiot from these threads. Still trying to spew this bullshyt.WS sympathizer

I hate that fake clown's deceitful behavior so much, he hates black people and is only around because we are more entertaining than other groups. this site is his only refuge, dude is only here to argue and cape for his cac masters.

indians be kissing/worshipping cacs all the time, look at his lame ass user name, he thinks he is more intelligent than black people. gay ass fakkit, remember when he used to talk about IQ all the time, smelling curry goat piece of shyt dummy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yo ban this idiot from these threads. Still trying to spew this bullshyt.

WS sympathizer :camby:
I hate that fake clown's deceitful behavior so much, he hates black people and is only around because we are more entertaining than other groups. this site is his only refuge, dude is only here to argue and cape for his cac masters.

indians be kissing/worshipping cacs all the time, look at his lame ass user name, he thinks he is more intelligent than black people. gay ass fakkit, remember when he used to talk about IQ all the time, smelling curry goat piece of shyt dummy.
how am I a WS sympathizer?

I THINK YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY WRONG.

I grew up doing the "OK" symbol. Some of y'all were born after 9/11. CLEARLY.

This is what older people do.

I KNOW THE SYMBOL WHEN I SEE IT...It wasn't THAT.

I'm not even fukking Indian and your bytch ass hasn't even proven YOURE black.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how am I a WS sympathizer?I THINK YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY WRONG.I grew up doing the "OK" symbol. Some of y'all were born after 9/11. CLEARLY.This is what older people do.I KNOW THE SYMBOL WHEN I SEE IT...It wasn't THAT.I'm not even fukking Indian and your bytch ass hasn't even proven YOURE black.

Who are you trying to convince habib????? Black people????? You don't control us, go sit your ass down. You are indian, everybody knows this, that's why you always have to defend yourself, posting crappy suspect photos. When it's time to show yourself, you start panicking and sweating all over the place. You kiss cac ass so much, it's so sad. Go to your indian message boards and kiss cac ass till eternity, nobody cares. don't do that shyt over here because you will get called out all the time, but you never learn your lesson which shows how stupid you really are.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

:usure:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Cross burning did not start with the KKK, it goes back to at least as far back as Peter of Bruys (1117–1131):
Cross burning - Wikipedia

I KNOW A RACIST CROSS BURNING WHEN I SEE ONE. THE ONE IN THE PIC BELOW IS NOT RACIST!1!1!

Y'all must be born after 1131 :troll:

6fb24e_b0e143689f7a4127b85a1af0f29aaff0~mv2.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

shut your stupid retarded ass up. seriously

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how am I a WS sympathizer?I THINK YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY WRONG.Cross burning did not start with the KKK, it goes back to at least as far back as Peter of Bruys (1117–1131):I KNOW A RACIST CROSS BURNING WHEN I SEE ONE. THE ONE IN THE PIC BELOW IS NOT RACIST!1!1!Y'all must be born after 1131

fakkit ass fake indian clown. I knew he wasn't black when he was always talking about IQ yrs ago all the time, black people aint like that at all. we don't care about dumb shyt like that referencing that shyt repeatedly, only people who are in love with cacs do shyt like that. dude is a hating ass indian jealous of black people because his group is boring, he is in awe of cacs, don't be fooled by him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fakkit ass fake indian clown. I knew he wasn't black when he was always talking about IQ yrs ago all the time, black people aint like that at all. we don't care about dumb shyt like that referencing that shyt repeatedly, only people who are in love with cacs do shyt like that. dude is a hating ass indian jealous of black people because his group is boring, he is in awe of cacs, don't be fooled by him.
Ive never talked about IQ you idiot. I’ve always said that IQ science was eugenics and white supremacy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shut your stupid retarded ass up. seriously
Or, you’re wrong about this one.

IDGAF about Brett Kavanaugh, that woman, or whatever they stand for.

But that was not a white supremacist symbol.

Some of y’all forget that not everyone is on the cutting edge of the latest internet white supremacy signal.

You’re playing yourself. We have real white supreamcists out here doing more overt displays and this is the one you hang your hat on? Really???

It’s like y’all learned something new then decided to test it on everyone. Jokes on you. Discretion matters.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

I grew up doing the "OK" symbol. Some of y'all were born after 9/11. CLEARLY.

This is what older people do.

I KNOW THE SYMBOL WHEN I SEE IT...It wasn't THAT.

I'm not even fukking Indian and your bytch ass hasn't even proven YOURE black.

Bruh you Indian and you gargle cac balls