She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok-hand-*****-troll-684.jpg

That last sentence :wow: mission accomplished. You nikkas look insane lol

Pic from the ADL too fyi

But ****** told me it was real.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You only prove me correct everytime. Petty like a child.
You’re too stupid to take seriously. You don’t have a point you’re just c00n/troll and that’s youll be treated until you actually make a point fakkit.
https://www.adl.org/sites/default/f...-05/ok-hand-*****-troll-684.jpg?itok=uYEfpQ2Z

That last sentence :wow: mission accomplished. You nikkas look insane lol

Pic from the ADL too fyi

Edit:

ok-hand-*****-troll-684.jpg

DmYHT6tUcAAgUo0.jp
You’re too stupid to even post links correctly. I doubt you’re fully literate.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re too stupid to take seriously. You don’t have a point you’re just c00n/troll and that’s youll be treated until you actually make a point fakkit.

You’re too stupid to even post links correctly. I doubt you’re fully literate.

U know this site censors 4 c h a n

Just change the stars.

Witcho crazy "see kap has his fingers a quarter inch closer that's why its different" looking insane ass

Gravity

Banned
Daps
U know this site censors 4 c h a n

Just change the stars.

Witcho crazy "see kap has his fingers a quarter inch closer that's why its different" looking insane ass
That’s not the argument at all dummy. The argument is that a sign or symbol can mean different things to different people. I can post a million and one pics of people wearing red who have absolutely no association with the bloods, but that doesn’t negate the fact that red is the color of the bloods. So it doesn’t matter how many pics you idiots post of people who aren’t white supremacists flashing the “ok” sign, it doesn’t negate the fact that some racist whites are using the sign as a code amongst themselves.
1*SUlZROYKqnrn1m4iUFAtpA.jpeg

I know you're not going to answer but ill ask anyway. Whats the deal behind this pic since you're ruling it being a white supremacist code out?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not the argument at all dummy. The argument is that a sign or symbol can mean different things to different people. I can post a million and one pics of people wearing red who have absolutely no association with the bloods, but that doesn’t negate the fact that red is the color of the bloods. So it doesn’t matter how many pics you idiots post of people who aren’t white supremacists flashing the “ok” sign, it doesn’t negate the fact that some racist whites are using the sign as a code amongst themselves.
1*SUlZROYKqnrn1m4iUFAtpA.jpeg

I know you're not going to answer but ill ask anyway. Whats the deal behind this pic since you're ruling it being a white supremacist code out?

Straight trolling. In the circle game that's where you hold your hand.

Every person on the right ain't a full blown white supremacist, but every person on the right and every troll in America knows that since trump got elected a good amount of the population has been whipped up to hysteria by a dying news media that's dependent on keeping people riled up for ratings. It's an easy ass troll to whip those people up into a frothing rage.

Look at you, you're literally threatening the lives of people you've never met, hurling all kinds of insults, and straight juelzing about a hand signal probably every person in America has done.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight trolling. In the circle game that's where you hold your hand.Every person on the right ain't a full blown white supremacist, but every person on the right and every troll in America knows that since trump got elected a good amount of the population has been whipped up to hysteria by a dying news media that's dependent on keeping people riled up for ratings. It's an easy ass troll to whip those people up into a frothing rage.Look at you, you're literally threatening the lives of people you've never met, hurling all kinds of insults, and straight juelzing about a hand signal probably every person in America has done.

why are you caping for cac fakkits? they aint helping your ass gtfoh with your lame ass worshipping homos, you are a LOSER.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you caping for cac fakkits? they aint helping your ass gtfoh.

Who tf is caping? How in the hell do u propose to combat white supremacy when you easily fall for simple hoaxes and trolls?

I assume you're a grown man, we dont think with our emotions. Use your brain, tyats what separates man from animals

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who tf is caping? How in the hell do u propose to combat white supremacy when you easily fall for simple hoaxes and trolls?I assume you're a grown man, we dont think with our emotions. Use your brain, tyats what separates man from animals

shut the fukk up dude, we don't cape for cac homos like you on here, GET LOST. fukk your fake homo goody too shoes useless preaching, we don't care you prick.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Every person on the right ain't a full blown white supremacist, but every person on the right and every troll in America knows that since trump got elected a good amount of the population has been whipped up to hysteria by a dying news media that's dependent on keeping people riled up for ratings. It's an easy ass troll to whip those people up into a frothing rage.

Look at you, you're literally threatening the lives of people you've never met, hurling all kinds of insults, and straight juelzing about a hand signal probably every person in America has done.
You're projecting. Save the lies and histrionics fakkit. I haven't threatened anyone.

You c00ns/deserve to be insulted. You're literally bending over to run interference for these whites boys. "They're just trolling". I dont care if they're trolling or not. if you think that trolling people who are against racism is fun, and you like "pretending" to be a racist just to antagonize them then you're a racist. The fukk is wrong with you?

"They aint really racist, they just pretending to be to make you mad"

:pachaha: You c00ns/crackers cant be serious. This has nothing to do with the news media by the way. This isnt even being reported like that in the mainstream news media, its being driven by people on social media. When the mainstream media has reported on it its been to dismiss the issue like you and the other c00ns/crackers are doing here.

No, a former Kavanaugh clerk didn’t flash a "white power sign." Here’s what really happened.

How the “OK” Symbol Became a Popular Trolling Gesture

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

This poster is a Russian bot

Has to be

So obtuse. So certain. So desperately trying to spin this

You're just simple and.plain wrong Breh. The Nazis are showing their asses since we were stupid enough to allow Trump into the oval.

Last edited: