She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or, you’re wrong about this one.IDGAF about Brett Kavanaugh, that woman, or whatever they stand for.But that was not a white supremacist symbol.Some of y’all forget that not everyone is on the cutting edge of the latest internet white supremacy signal.You’re playing yourself. We have real white supreamcists out here doing more overt displays and this is the one you hang your hat on? Really???It’s like y’all learned something new then decided to test it on everyone. Jokes on you. Discretion matters.

If you don't care about cacs you wouldn't post this garbage indian boy. you are in awe of them, who do you think you are fooling huh? nobody believes you no matter all the junk you type every single day on this site.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
140hhtc.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WS appropriated that hand symbol....thats well known if you keep up with this shyt. The chick definitely knew what shes doing when you consider who she works for.

that malfunctioning indian useless wannabe robot is trying too hard to pull a jedi mind trick on us and it will never work GTFOH fukking loser.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Tariq dies on the wrong hill sometimes.

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

But THAT SPECIFIC INCIDENT was NOT a white supremacist signal.

You're not black, you don't get to decide what's what to black folks, you CacAsian Trump loving clown

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
What are you stupid fukking Muricans fussing about now?:deadmanny:

Your daily news sounds like WWF.:francis::bryan:

Your country is gonna crumble in no time soon too.:mjgrin:

Man needs to stop pretending I even care and get tha fukk outta this thread. :skip:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
DUDE

LISTEN

I

AM

A

WHITE

SUPREMACIST

SYMPATHIZER
Fixed it for you
:stopitslime:

This is what you do to every black person on this site: change their words, so I did it for you.

Whenever you reply to any pro-black poster, it actually doesn’t matter what you write - we already know you’re a sympathizer of White Supremacists, Alt-right groups and Trump.

There is nothing to discuss.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
What are you stupid fukking Muricans fussing about now?:deadmanny:

Your daily news sounds like WWF.:francis::bryan:

Your country is gonna crumble in no time soon too.:mjgrin:

Man needs to stop pretending I even care and get tha fukk outta this thread. :skip:

Thanks for sharing. We're all real interested in what foreigners have to say.