Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
and that takes away from what her and shaun king had going on how? did you read the thread? i'm gonna go with NO. Shaun King is WHITE by the way.
What, exactly, did they have going on? She made up a lie, and he put his lawyers on her. The end. She can’t look for support from black people when she spends the majority of her time dissing black men.

She’s playing victim because it’s convenient, but her history is overwhelmingly anti-straight black male. She claims she’s being bullied when her timeline is nothing but bullying and vitriol for black men.

She has zero receipts on Shaun King. Slander is against the law and he let her off easy by not suing her. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accused. Or do you subscribe to “guilty until proven innocent”? :mjpls:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
dude is a fraud and i'm tired of black people worshiping this dude. This guy gets real buddy buddy with law enforcement as well. he also tried to get rid of the term white supremacy or white supremacist; tariq checked him on that one and then he tried to get big on tariq on a few other topics. yeah fukk outta here white boy.

whenever people ask for documentation to prove something he sends his little bandwagon to attack said people and blocks them as well. He didn't do that with tariq because that would immediately reveal his act. he just stops responding when receipts are asked for.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
1hk0.jpg

"Bu bu i'm black yo" :mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
he wants to be black so bad. lmao went to an HBCU, look at his shirt...got a bedwench wife. dude is the new Tim Wise

he uses black victims of white supremacy to make money. this lawsuit shyt is definitely cac shyt. he's a white supremacist in my book. never respected or trusted him.
This.

He is a cac with a fade.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don’t care if he’s a cac or not he chases down Nazis and white supremacists when we got 100% blacks sitting around with their hands folded waiting for god to handle it.

Y’all better recognize an ally when you see one and leave the fake outrage alone.

We need more Shaun Kings.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
His wife never confirmed shyt :deadrose:
They asked everyone from the cop who arrested him that one time and claimed he didn't know what race he was, to half of his classmates who all said "he's obviously mixed."

it's being speculated as her being the family member that don lemon talked to when he reported it

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Don’t care if he’s a cac or not he chases down Nazis and white supremacists when we got 100% blacks sitting around with their hands folded waiting for god to handle it.

Y’all better recognize an ally when you see one and leave the fake outrage alone.

and this is where you all get it wrong....he's not just an ally, he's seen as a LEADER. a BLACK. LEADER.

even just yesterday he was referred to as such in a national publication:
BLM Leader Shaun King Buried With Criticism After He Threatens Black Female Writer With Legal Action

it's like malcolm said - white liberals always want to lead in our organizations, they can't just sit on the sidelines, they have to hold the leash:

(time :rambo: stamped)

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
and this is where you all get it wrong....he's not just an ally, he's seen as a LEADER. a BLACK. LEADER.

even just yesterday he was referred to as such in a national publication:
BLM Leader Shaun King Buried With Criticism After He Threatens Black Female Writer With Legal Action

it's like malcolm said - white liberals always want to lead in our organizations, they can't just sit on the sidelines, they have to hold the leash:

(time :rambo: stamped)

Mass media appoints any and everyone a black leader. They called Deray and Netta black leaders and they never did shyt compared to what King does.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

You know how pathetic you sound? :francis:

"Stop it you guys. We need more good white men to protect and save us." I rather wait for my god to save me then be out here pleading for more "good white men" to save me. Clown ass nikka. :hhh: