Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why doesn't he just take a DNA test, if his father was a light skinned man, then he should have atleast 25% of African DNA in him.
what the worst part of this is....

This motherfukker threw his mom under the bus for this shyt. Basically said she was a hoe, who cheated on her husband with a nikka, got pregnant and then had hubby sign the paperwork. All that shyt, in the national media... CNN at that... All so you can claim to be 1/4 black on your daddy side.

Homie saw Rachel Dolezal and said to himself "If they find my white parents too, I'll need a quick way to explain myself back to blackness... Ah ha!! My mother is a cheating white whore, who fukks nikkas on the side.... PERFECT"

Daps
Crazy how people can’t see that he’s white. He keeps his cut low because he’s trying to go for the ambiguous extremely light skinned black/biracial look, but he doesn’t have it at all. No curls in his hair, no slight tan on that white skin. No slight hint of blackness. He’s white as snow and there are pics of his parents online. He’s one of those weird ‘transracials’ like Rachel. I guess his time is up. I wonder how much money/benefits he’s gained from his black cosplay?

Daps

This motherfukker threw his mom under the bus for this shyt. Basically said she was a hoe, who cheated on her husband with a nikka, got pregnant and then had hubby sign the paperwork. All that shyt, in the national media... CNN at that... All so you can claim to be 1/4 black on your daddy side.

Homie saw Rachel Dolezal and said to himself "If they find my white parents too, I'll need a quick way to explain myself back to blackness... Ah ha!! My mother is a cheating white whore, who fukks nikkas on the side.... PERFECT"

Lol he really said his dad is a light skinned black man? He literally looks like his white dad, he needs to stop.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Not realizing that’s arguably the whitest thing he could ever do :comeon:

But like that YouTuber said, our mommas could be on the corner selling p*ssy and we’ll NEVER drag her name through the mud - I’ve never heard a black man drag his momma like that

Also, who tells their 5 year old that their biological father isn’t there real daddy? This dude is a pathological liar that needs psychiatric help.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Shaun King is just another white man taking up space in black buisness and making himself important. Malcolm warned us about dudes like him but I forget most of y'all nikkas only fake like Malcolm:mjpls:.

I don't take white men, especially white men who appropriate black culture, target bw instead of the white supremacist or black MEN who also challenge him, serious over BW. Especially when the families of multiple black people have said he's shady. fukk that nikka.

Somebody who makes a living speaking on the oppressive anti-black system, using the same system to take down black activists is crazy.

Where is that same energy against all those publications calling him white? No lawsuits? No lawyers? Very interesting :sas2:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shaun King has some black features what are the odds that his ?
Mother cheated on the father? I forgot if it was a full study completed or just rumors but it said something like over 10% of men arent their childrens biological father.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She said he was stealing the money, he has a right to defend himself:yeshrug:. That's a pretty big accusation without any proof

Well I mean apparently he STOLE a scholarship meant for black men so i don’t see why he shouldn’t be investigated for stealing funds meant fo black people

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Don’t care if he’s a cac or not he chases down Nazis and white supremacists when we got 100% blacks sitting around with their hands folded waiting for god to handle it.

Y’all better recognize an ally when you see one and leave the fake outrage alone.

We need more Shaun Kings.

We need more cacs STEALING scholarships created for black men:wtf:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't understand why ppl dislike him. Its seems to have started after the whole incident with 7yr being shot and killed in Texas.

Honestly they just feel they should be in his spot. They want the money that he’s able to raise to be shifted to their causes.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Notice the demographic supporting him.
Ask about their national origins.
We got British nikkas in our business again, defending this white man, talmbat "putting in work"...aka tweeting, starting gofundme, and being slick with church money"Oh they want his spot"
Black scholarships, black movements, and black energy should be for black people. We talmbat BLACK AMERICANS, not the sprinkle of immigrants up here or in the UK.
"But we black, too."
Mind "british black" and "black canadian" business: like saltfish, getting more water for the break cooler, and letting Indians be Shaun King under the guise of "political blackness".
:ufdup:
A #patternist naija-dyke wrote this article explaining y'all's fukkshytE.
We need to talk about 'political blackness' | gal-dem
What is this MADNESS I'm preeing?
:scust:
The lot of you should be filled with shame. You dare enter our convo with practices like this going on?
:usure::lolbron: fukkin hell :mjlol:
You are not us, we are not you, but you move when we move and try to chime in. BEAT IT.
These fakkits hop in, out, around.
HOP OFF.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Shaun King has some black features what are the odds that his ?
Mother cheated on the father? I forgot if it was a full study completed or just rumors but it said something like over 10% of men arent their childrens biological father.

he literally looks like his white fathers splitting image

:gucci: