Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Crazy how people can’t see that he’s white. He keeps his cut low because he’s trying to go for the ambiguous extremely light skinned black/biracial look, but he doesn’t have it at all. No curls in his hair, no slight tan on that white skin. No slight hint of blackness. He’s white as snow and there are pics of his parents online. He’s one of those weird ‘transracials’ like Rachel. I guess his time is up. I wonder how much money/benefits he’s gained from his black cosplay?

jon b's label did this to him in '97
hqdefault.jpg

despite the SAME record label letting him rock like this 2 years earlier
images

in his UNSUNG episode, he said people thought he was black, then when they saw him thought he was latino or like debarge

so they played on that...it's not hard for white dudes to make themselves appear this way, keep the hair cut short and use the paper thin beard technique

killacal

Banned
Daps
Shaun King has some black features what are the odds that his ?
Mother cheated on the father? I forgot if it was a full study completed or just rumors but it said something like over 10% of men arent their childrens biological father.
nikkas jumping thru hoops of fire juelzing for that white man

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Shaun King has two white parents

Shaun King owes his public existence via attaching himself to black people and black people's struggle

Shaun King does a lot of "retweeting"

Shaun King does grass roots work to get these devils in jail and has wrote some dope articles

These things can be true in the same universe

At worst, he's compromised, at best, he's done incremental work that is needed, but, his motivations are murky

I do not like how he "rebooted" Fredrick Douglas' newspaper when he should've just stood on his own merit and work

But, he's not the devil..though, the parent's thing is super weird