Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Be a broke ass on twitter talking shyt about people with money and resources then cry and run off twitter when the lawsuit drops:mjlol:

I see enough people have missed the entire point of this. Shaun King who is not perfect goes at all of them for their reckless comments and divisive posts. And these bytch asses quickly retracted and deleted them then started crying about feeling attacked.

Shea butter twitter is full of projection, victim mentality, constant accusations against black men, weird terms like 'cis, non binary and almost all of em are LGBTQ.

The minute anyone challenges their opinions they go to their playbook and pull out the black men are always harassing them, black women haters, bigots, and hate gay folk.

fukk all of them. They are the absolute worst.

And what happened with ol' boy Deray, that motherfukker is the epitome of monetizing and getting famous based on a movement that he never started in Ferguson.

I'm over all these clowns.

This is what I'm saying. They called dude a thief and he wants to clear his name officially. If people have proof they can show up to court and shut him down. They talk wreckless on Twitter, then when it's time to logout and show up in person nikkas on some :whoa: "you petty" shyt. Especially when it's a motherfukker like Deray. Show up to court and bring your proof.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I can never get enough of this Twitter fukkery. He about to come up because people cant resist hating :mjlol:

That's how you can tell the difference between a genuine activist and someone looking for some shine. Genuine activists dont want their face and name out there and they especially dont waste time and resources trying to find out whose fake and who isnt while protesters need medical bills paid and victims of white supremacy need legal defense fees paid.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Plus he also actively seeks justice for defensenless black and minority. He single handedly exposed the identity of all the cacs who attacked the breh in the parking lot and fired weapon at another breh at charlottesvile and put pressure on the local police anf fbi to convict them.
he does shyt like this all the time but some people will rather focus on the dumb shyt.:stopitslime::francis:

I fukk with shaun king whether he's white,black,purple or yellow. IDGAF what anyone says about him, he exposes injustice and seeks justice for black and minorities in America and that's a worthwhile cause:yeshrug:

not only exposed but charged & convicted :usure: . most activists cant say theyve done anything close :sas2: say what u want about shaun but he get shyt done :salute:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
This clown @ELESDEE616 just negged me for posting a pic of Shaun King’s family.

Please get this cac outta here! He’s mad because I don’t fukk with Eminem.

:gucci:

fvk0af.png

Obvious cac! Neg the fukk outta his bytch ass!

:scust:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Ain't you the one that was playing with a cacs a$$hole?
so you don't have a problem with him pretending and claiming to be black to get a scholarship. HE STOLE THE SCHOLARSHIP that was specifically for black students.
he lied about being jumped by a bunch of "racist rednecks" when the police report and witnesses said it was only a one on one fight between two white boys :mjlol: ....there's just a whole list of lies this white supremacist told to try to get in with black people.

Last edited: