Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Daps
Plus he also actively seeks justice for defensenless black and minority. He single handedly exposed the identity of all the cacs who attacked the breh in the parking lot and fired weapon at another breh at charlottesvile and put pressure on the local police anf fbi to convict them.
he does shyt like this all the time but some people will rather focus on the dumb shyt.:stopitslime::francis:

I fukk with shaun king whether he's white,black,purple or yellow. IDGAF what anyone says about him, he exposes injustice and seeks justice for black and minorities in America and that's a worthwhile cause:yeshrug:

You don’t give a fukk that he’s been stealing money for over a decade cause he retweet’s shyt or tweets info that we would all get anyway
:gucci:

I swear black people are done

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
What is a minority?
Don't play dumb with me. anyone that's non white. You are probably a tariq nasheed fan so you are about to tell me that minorities are anti' black people and some even pass as white which would be true but also completely irrelevant.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You don’t give a fukk that he’s been stealing money for over a decade cause he retweet’s shyt or tweets info that we would all get anyway
:gucci:

I swear black people are done

where is the proof of your claims. and he does more than just retweet and tweet infos.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Don't play dumb with me. anyone that's non white. You are probably a tariq nasheed fan so you are about to tell me that minorities are anti' black people and some even pass as white which would be true but also completely irrelevant.
I don’t give a shyt about Tariq. I just find it funny that you be commenting on American race relations when you’re not even American. Idgaf about minorities either.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t stand deray mark ass but even he called out Shaun king stealing money, this dude Shaun has a history of stealing money dating back to 2010 as told from many different sources and no one seems to care cause he tweets current need regarding race relations

No one has ever proven anything and, in fact, Shaun King has presented more evidence to the contrary than they have to support he’s stolen money.

If you noticed, his detractors basically say “don’t donate to him, donate to us.” They don’t care about the work.

Crissle, the Shea Butter Feminist leader, actually has criminal charges for stealing money. Yet, nobody says anything.

Daps
No one has ever proven anything and, in fact, Shaun King has presented more evidence to the contrary than they have to support he’s stolen money.

If you noticed, his detractors basically say “don’t donate to him, donate to us.” They don’t care about the work.

Crissle, the Shea Butter Feminist leader, actually has criminal charges for stealing money. Yet, nobody says anything.

I shouldn’t even use deeray tweet as an example, fukk that dude too. But there are many more examples of misplaced money and straight up lies about reward money from Mr king.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
he also wasnt this quick to sue them White folks publishing stories about him not being Black, considering he said they were lies.. :jbhmm:it doesnt bother any of you this guy lied about being Black..? :patrice:

Truth.

Prove he aint Black :sas1:

His birth certificate is in this thread. See below.

1hk0.jpg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn’t even use deeray tweet as an example, fukk that dude too. But there are many more examples of misplaced money and straight up lies about reward money from Mr king.
Then bring the receipts :yeshrug: I’ve seen his.

The biggest complainers I’ve seen are Twitter “personalities” who are upset they aren’t as popular or in-demand as he is. Like I said previously, most of their arguments end in “don’t give him any money, give it to me.”

Families and organizations can vouch he’s raised and facilitated funding for them. These other twitter personalities have no history of doing anything except starting hashtags. Shaun does a lot of work; they don’t. The rewards and results show that.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:francis:

Because he fronts and fakes blackness.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-19-at-1.56.44-PM.png

rai_k.jpg

Just be white. No need for the bs.
he wants to be black so bad. lmao went to an HBCU, look at his shirt...got a bedwench wife. dude is the new Tim Wise

he uses black victims of white supremacy to make money. this lawsuit shyt is definitely cac shyt. he's a white supremacist in my book. never respected or trusted him.