Shaun king is about to clap back at everyone who called him a fraud.Edit#2 his wife responds.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
His wife has released a statement about the accusations of theft - nothing about his race:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Last edited:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shaun King is just another white man taking up space in black buisness and making himself important. Malcolm warned us about dudes like him but I forget most of y'all nikkas only fake like Malcolm:mjpls:.

I don't take white men, especially white men who appropriate black culture, target bw instead of the white supremacist or black MEN who also challenge him, serious over BW. Especially when the families of multiple black people have said he's shady. fukk that nikka.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Shaun King is just another white man taking up space in black buisness and making himself important. Malcolm warned us about dudes like him but I forget most of y'all nikkas only fake like Malcolm:mjpls:.

I don't take white men, especially white men who appropriate black culture, target bw instead of the white supremacist or black MEN who also challenge him, serious over BW. Especially when the families of multiple black people have said he's shady. fukk that nikka.

Hebert Hill.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Somebody on twitter called him W.E.B Debarge

:deadrose:

anyway, he's apparently lost over 100K followers since this shyt

Black Twitter Hauls Shaun King Out The Paint For Allegedly Bullying Writer With Lawsuit

this ain't FOX NEWS - let's be balanced: shaun king has addressed and defended himself in a radio interview

LOL @ all those tweets on that article. Here's an example of how these people think:

if you accuse somebody of stealing, you have to have proof. You don't get to accuse somebody then you just walkaway while the other person deals with it. They need to provide their proof. This dude summed things up perfectly.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He’s putting in work and you can’t really critique him if y’all are doing nothing :yeshrug:

bruh. all he does is retweet black pain and suffering, you mean if i did that i could say i'm "doing" shyt?
tenor.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
HIS MOM AND DAD ARE WHITE
dude a fukking fraud... "I was told" ass cac.. bytch you white

"The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I've endured are all lies," wrote King, who blogs at the Daily Kos.

"I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother's past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man," he said.
King was answering allegations made this week by websites Breibart.com and the Daily Beast that claimed King's father is white.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
dude a fukking fraud... "I was told" ass cac.. bytch you white

"The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I've endured are all lies," wrote King, who blogs at the Daily Kos.

"I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother's past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man," he said.
King was answering allegations made this week by websites Breibart.com and the Daily Beast that claimed King's father is white.
Why doesn't he just take a DNA test, if his father was a light skinned man, then he should have atleast 25% of African DNA in him.