Shaun King Is A White Male

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
They not c00ns, they’re really agents

Whether he’s black or white he’s gotten more cacs out the paint, raised more awareness to issues that the mainstream media tries to drown out, and given more to the black community, than your corny little bussy stroking ass. You’re literally just an internet fakkit. A pure b*tch. White boy Shaun would beat your ass :mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Race is a made up concept, it didn't exist before the transatlantic slave trade :troll:

These pics are damning because his family damn sure do look "white" but he has always claimed that he was an illegitimate child
I think it boils down to if he really believes that 100% or if he is maliciously misleading people. It almost doesn't matter what his dna result is but more so the intent of the whole thing

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Op posted this thread here and on Niketalk

:mjtf:
So did you go to all the forums to post how Shaun King is a white man?

What sparked this.:patrice:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
He look look like a lighter version of T.I. to me.
He has the same complexion of my bi racial homegirl. His moms def had relations with a non white man.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He’s insinuating that the cac isn’t his real dad

This came out years ago and he said his mother was a whore that had a one night stand with a Black man.

I don't know anyone who could say this guy is doing any good when he'll throw his own mother under the bus to continue to gravy train.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
399156_v3.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's literally sitting in the lap of his curly haired white mother :mjlol:

Lots of white women get their hair permed to become curly dummy. Similar to how most black women get their hair straightened. You can tell from the other picture he posted of her when she's older that her hair is naturally straight.

Get your knowledge of white women and their hair habits up brehs.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Whether he’s black or white he’s gotten more cacs out the paint, raised more awareness to issues that the mainstream media tries to drown out, and given more to the black community, than your corny little bussy stroking ass. You’re literally just an internet fakkit. A pure b*tch. White boy Shaun would beat your ass :mjlol:

AGENT MAD!!!!!!:russ::russ: