Shaun King Is A White Male

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Racism has beaten us to a pulp. In 2021 Shaun King is considered a black man in America. The black pride has been wiped clean off this planet :wow: :mjcry:

I said in another post we have been bombarded by whites and whiteness so much we have totally lost confidence in ourselves..pitiful.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Racism has beaten us to a pulp. In 2021 Shaun King is considered a black man in America.

nah but on some real shyt bro.... with all this social & economic integration + interracial relationships being promoted heavy... the goal is eliminate "real black people" in exchange for an assimilated "Shaun King type" black man.... in 200 years - the black man in North America will be Shaun King, and black women will be pretty much non-existent.

Black people in the Caribbean & Africa gonna hold it down though.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

This post has done more against White Supremacy than anything you’ve ever done in your entire life...

So :yeshrug:

giphy.gif

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nah but on some real shyt bro.... with all this social & economic integration + interracial relationships being promoted heavy... the goal is eliminate "real black people" in exchange for an assimilated "Shaun King type" black man.... in 200 years - the black man in North America will be Shaun King, and black women will be pretty much non-existent.

Black people in the Caribbean & Africa gonna hold it down though.

hold it down?:what: They can’t even hold it down in their country

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
hold it down?:what: They can’t even hold it down in their country

me personally I dont get into the tribalism beef :yeshrug:

black people on every continent getting economically & politically bytch-slapped ... they're isn't a single place on the planet that is an economic and political strong-hold for black people

All of us some hoe ass nikkas....I dont beef about who has the best spot on the global sinking ship.

when I said "hold it down" - I meant Africa & the Caribbean will maintain the African bloodline - mainly due to tribalism.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikka is white as paul wall...

paul wall momma n daddy white as fukk...n he has always claimed he was white...

paulwall3.gif

its a reason why we fukked with him n rode with paul walmart...he got money stayed true....to him and the culture...

i figured shaun would go the my daddy black route..n my momma put a white man on birth certificate route...

only time shaun uses nikka is when he rewriting woodford county high school history

peckerwood using tint filter
2B7F243A00000578-3205042-Shaun_King-m-102_1440093257516.jpg
1*OrUJ44Lkmm4D2VUrh_RylA.jpeg

i mean like u said grow it all out he is true to his brother peckerwood

i mean..shyt shave danure...

Screen-Shot-2017-11-27-at-11.19.43-AM-700x700.png
DPhdmh6VQAE5wVl.jpg
Paul Wall the only white boy I'll ever says is invited to the bbq. That's a cool ma fukka