Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
10/10 denotes utter perfection.

I cant really name more than several games Ive played in my 30+ years that deserve that score. A 10/10 in games also comes with some emotional attacment as well so its even harder to just hand those out

To give it to a game you havent wven completed a week after release is fukking wild

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I cant really name more than several games Ive played in my 30+ years that deserve that score. A 10/10 in games also comes with some emotional attacment as well so its even harder to just hand those out

To give it to a game you havent wven completed a week after release is fukking wild

For a type of game you don’t even really like? :dead:

Because I'm not a big fan of Bethesda games.

Most of them I don't play or like.

I recognize how huge Bethesda is but I'm not a big fan of most of there games.

:patrice:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

He’ll be the first one to trash reviewers that give this game less than a 10 because “they haven’t had time to finish all of it”

:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@The Mad Titan

" Starfield is a 10/10" but you haven't completed the story and only completed a few side quests; you have 25 hours logged and still at level 7?

:duck:

giphy.gif

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The irony of this thread is that Starfield is more enjoyable than any PS5 exclusive. This thread is filled with jealousy and projection..

Imagine using using metacritic as some type of authority.. how about y’all play it for yourself and see how good it is.. and if you can’t play it. I feel bad for you :wow: