Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you played it before and you think ratchet and fukking clank is a more enjoyable gaming experience

Most people do :sas2:

Thats why aggregate sites like MC/OC/RT exist, its the closest thing you can get to an objective rating of a game. Never would have thought discussions would come down to Starfield Vs Ratchet and Clank :wow:

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Thats why aggregate sites like MC/OC/RT exist, its the closest thing you can get to an objective rating of a game.
Starfield debunks all of that.. it’s obvious Stans are going to rating bomb the game for whatever reason.

The only way Starfield is objectively a 7 or 8 is if you’re rating it on the scale of GOAT games .

If you’re rating it on the same scale of ratchet and clank then there is no comparisons let’s be fukking real.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Starfield debunks all of that.. it’s obvious Stans are going to rating bomb the game for whatever reason.
The same critics that gave forza horizon 5 and flight sim a 90+ , the same ones who were falling over themselves to praise hi fi rush, pentiment, etc. are now sony stans? Everyone in the media is against xbox now?

Or is the game just ok? :patrice:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
The same critics that gave forza horizon 5 and flight sim 90+ metacritic are now stans? Everyone in the media is against xbox now?

Or is the game just ok? :patrice:
There’s politics, agendas and click bait revenue generation behind those reviews. After playing Starfield for over 20 hours there is no way in hell it’s a 7 unless that reviewer has some type of agenda.

Like I said, objectively.. there’s no way that ratchet and clank in its is entirety is a more enjoyable gaming experience than the entirety of Starfield

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Thats why aggregate sites like MC/OC/RT exist, its the closest thing you can get to an objective rating of a game. Never would have thought discussions would come down to Starfield Vs Ratchet and Clank :wow:
yeah, but you really can't act like a one game is objectively better than another because of a difference of a few points on metacritic

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s politics, agendas and click bait revenue generation behind those reviews. After playing Starfield for over 20 hours there is no way in hell it’s a 7 unless that reviewer has some type of agenda.

Like I said, objectively.. there’s no way that ratchet and clank in its is entirety is a more enjoyable gaming experience than the entirety of Starfield
What if I were to say there’s politics, agendas, and click bait behind those perfect score reviews?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
What if I were to say there’s politics, agendas, and click bait behind those perfect score reviews?
What if I were to say fukk the reviews and play it for yourself?

I remember seeing a picture of the ign reviewer taking a mirror selfie dressed up as kratos.. imagine letting someone like that influence your decisions on anything.

If you a grown man you don’t need nerds to tell you what to think

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Yet you’re in here trying to sway opinions…

:comeon:
I’m not trying to sway your opinions I’m just engaging with obvious trolls in between sets at the gym.

I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t check out Starfield due to stans in this thread or on the greater internet

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to sway your opinions I’m just engaging with obvious trolls in between sets at the gym.

I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t check out Starfield due to stans in this thread or on the greater internet
“You have bad tastes in games, play this one instead”

Get ya swole on breh, glad you’re enjoying Starfield

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah, but you really can't act like a one game is objectively better than another because of a difference of a few points on metacritic

I’m not the one who brought up objectivity

Yes it’s weird because objectively Ratchet and Clank is not a more fun game than Starfield

I simply said the most objective way to even look at it is through an aggregate of opinions. Its up to you personally which is more fun, theres no objective truth. Some people could find breaking beer bottles with a tree branch to be more entertaining than both games :yeshrug: