Shartfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23 (Sharted Space DLC Out Now)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So what is it? IS starfield good or bad? Succesful or not?
I can't cut through the stan war psy ops to get a clear view.
Hard to gauge success because it was on gamepass(which is why they bragging about the number of players and shyt instead of sales).
Definitely wasnt the system mover they hoped to be.
As far as good or not, depends on the player and what they looking for. If you like the bethesda formula and know what to expect from that going in, you probably like the game. If you were expecting something more, especially with the more modern games like cyberpunk brings to the table, you may be disappointed.

I give it a year or two until some crazy mod is made that will make this a top tier type game. Especially if it's a star wars/trek mod. I think they released the creation engine toolset recently or about to. Also raised the mod limit to 100gbs too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I literally ended the post with saying that whatever someone's opinion of the game is is valid, and everyone needs to chill with going out of their way to defend their position. I don't spread any negativity about the game, because I don't care to.
You called the big booty mod “sad”

:mjcry:
And don't ever get me confused with one of them dusty ass bothsiders. An insult like that is completely unnecessary. :picard:
Hey man, that’s the position you keep taking.

You are in a 215 page thread of people talking trash about the game for kicks, but keep talmbout what both sides are doing.

Unless you got a 200 plus page thread of starfield supporters denigrating people for not liking the game then you probably shouldn’t be talking about what both sides are doing :ehh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what is it? IS starfield good or bad? Succesful or not?
I can't cut through the stan war psy ops to get a clear view.

I'd argue that it's good. In some ways it's going for more of a specific appeal than other Bethesda games, and in others it's very much the same type of game as previous Bethesda games. That's part of why you're seeing wildly varying opinions.

I'd say really the only way to know if you fukk with it is to just download it. Get GamePass if you don't have it, and give it a try.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You called the big booty mod “sad”

:mjcry:

Hey man, that’s the position you keep taking.

You are in a 215 page thread of people talking trash about the game for kicks, but keep talmbout what both sides are doing.

Unless you got a 200 plus page thread of starfield supporters denigrating people for not liking the game then you probably shouldn’t be talking about what both sides are doing :ehh:
Real question is why do you care there is a 215 page thread of folks joking about this game.

This thread had been dead for months, and the official Starfield thread has been cooking.

Hell, there’s a new thread on the front page celebrating this updated “players played” stat you keep harping about.

Yet, here we are being told that everyone is wrong about this game outside of those who love it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Real question is why do you care there is a 215 page thread of folks joking about this game.

This thread had been dead for months, and the official Starfield thread has been cooking.

Hell, there’s a new thread on the front page celebrating this updated “players played” stat you keep harping about.

Yet, here we are being told that everyone is wrong about this game outside of those who love it.
Ask me how many games i don’t like yet have hundreds of posts about.

The answer is ZERO

Y’all nikkas got issues :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Hard to gauge success because it was on gamepass(which is why they bragging about the number of players and shyt instead of sales).
Definitely wasnt the system mover they hoped to be.
As far as good or not, depends on the player and what they looking for. If you like the bethesda formula and know what to expect from that going in, you probably like the game. If you were expecting something more, especially with the more modern games like cyberpunk brings to the table, you may be disappointed.

I give it a year or two until some crazy mod is made that will make this a top tier type game. Especially if it's a star wars/trek mod. I think they released the creation engine toolset recently or about to. Also raised the mod limit to 100gbs too.
I have historically been a pretty big Bethesda fan. I beat Fallout 3 and all the dlcs, put 200 hours in Skyrim, platinumed Fallout 4 etc. I am also a scifi/space nerd. All that said I did not enjoy Starfield very much. It wasn't awful but it wasn't very good either.

Take that how you will.