Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

will this game even be nominated for GOTY? It would be a disservice to put it up next to games like

Diablo 4
Baldur gate 3
Zelda
Street fighter 6

and the remakes that have come out if they considered them.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm not a clown so will let it be known that while my Cammy eventually started to create a bigger gap in wins, the subs were not a wash. Luke was like even. My Juri was getting bopped had to move off that bytch :hubie:
Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

will this game even be nominated for GOTY? It would be a disservice to put it up next to games like

Diablo 4
Baldur gate 3
Zelda
Street fighter 6

and the remakes that have come out if they considered them.

If it’s nominated for anything it’s going to have to be because Microsoft paid someone off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
look at the level of shyt talking this guy was doing about FFXVI, which now has a higher metacritic and opencritic score (and will continue to widen) than starfield.

FF16 was one of the most anticipated games this year. It went from a 10/10 potential GOTY 60fps masterpiece only possible with the PS% with crazy action combat and GOT story, to a 720/30 fps movie with some cool/hype moments but overall misses the mark

I’m still waiting for your review/thoughts on Starfield @The Mad Titan, it took you just over a week to have one for FFXVI and Ragnarok, its about that time for starfield :coffee:

Prove you ain’t one of Phil’s hoe’s and give a breakdown on an xbox exclusive

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
look at the level of shyt talking this guy was doing about FFXVI, which now has a higher metacritic and opencritic score (and will continue to widen) than starfield.

I’m still waiting for your review/thoughts on Starfield @The Mad Titan, it took you just over a week to have one for FFXVI and Ragnarok, its about that time for starfield :coffee:

Prove you ain’t one of Phil’s hoe’s and give a breakdown on an xbox exclusive
Which week old review is this? The one I gave in August or...?

I mean if you looking for something similar from me just check the starfield thread.

The game as it stands is fire. A easy 10/10 as of now.

I have 25 hours of "so called idle" time now and I'm level 7 and haven't even scratched the surface of what the game has to offer.

Ive only done just a handful of quests.

:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:sas2:

Funniest part is even if mad titan or the other Larry’s don’t like the game they’re in too deep to even admit it now so they’ll play along and be mad regardless :yeshrug:

Clearest example of this, @The Mad Titan is always the first to break down what he likes and absolutely hates whenever there is a big playstation game release (tsushima, god of war, ratchet and clank, spider-man, final fantasy, etc) but you won’t catch him doing that for starfield.

He knows he has to stand tall for the Larry militia

Intersting that the person who typically hates bethesda style games happens to find this very bethesda style game a 10/10 lol

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whats funny is cats was saying FFXVI def shouldn’t be nominated to now its gonna be a lot of juelzing to justify why Starfield should be.
I’ve seen all the mental gymnastics already. The floor routines are ready to go lol.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Which week old review is this? The one I gave in August or...?

I mean if you looking for something similar from me just check the starfield thread.

I have 25 hours of "so called idle" time now and I'm level 7 and haven't even scratched the surface of what the game has to offer.

Ive only done just a handful of quests.

:manny:

Sure it’s a 10/10 :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

giphy.gif

Example #556667772 why Xbots are a joke