Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Breh I be like :dahell: when cats hype up flying a commercial airplane game 🤣

I mean play what you like but an airplane simulator???🤣🤣🤣
To be fair, lot of PS stans on here hype up Kojima's futuristic FEDEX simulator...

Don't quite understand how nikkas could like role playing as a FEDEX employee with a baby strapped to him...
To each his own though... :yeshrug:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, lot of PS stans on here hype up Kojima's futuristic FEDEX simulator...

Don't quite understand how nikkas could like role playing as a FEDEX employee with a baby strapped to him...
Facts I tried it and found some things to like but when I seen I had a long ass trek up some mountain range I was like nah I’m good uninstalling :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Death Stranding is an actual action game with an actual story (although not a typical one), i know people lke to try and make it out to be a fed ex sim game but flight simulator literally has sim in the name.

Like i fought 5 story monsters in Death Stranding, its not that much different than a typical MGS game. That’s a weak come back

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
At least Kojima didn’t false advertise his game.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

If that's your stance, cool :yeshrug:
but at the end of the day, DS had a story, gunplay, enemies and boss battles :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Death Stranding is an actual action game with an actual story (although not a typical one), i know people lke to try and make it out to be a fed ex sim game but flight simulator literally has sim in the name.

Like i fought 5 story monsters in Death Stranding, its not that much different than a typical MGS game. That’s a weak come back
in Flight Sim you role play and make your own story. on my airline @Rekkapryde gets bumped to coach :troll:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a clown so will let it be known that while my Cammy eventually started to create a bigger gap in wins, the subs were not a wash. Luke was like even. My Juri was getting bopped had to move off that bytch :hubie: