Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

will this game even be nominated for GOTY? It would be a disservice to put it up next to games like

Diablo 4
Baldur gate 3
Zelda
Street fighter 6

and the remakes that have come out if they considered them.

About 20-30 hrs in, this is easily better than Diablo 4 to me. That Seasons/microtransactins shyt lost me.

This is definitely not fukkin with Zelda though lol let's be real.

Havent played BG3 yet and not really a fighter head so ill live those alone.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Returnal
R/C
Ff16

Off the top of my head.

Gow:R a given but thats on ps4 so we not gon count it
Nah brah.. you definitely haven’t played Starfield yet if you think those games are more enjoyable.

You got brehs on this forum saying I can’t stop thinking about playing Starfield or I played Starfield 8 hours straight over night when I got work in the morning.. Starfield isn’t something you can judge by watching others play or watching reviews.

There’s a level of immersion to Starfield that few games give. You literally feel like you’re a create your own character in space and can create your own adventure.

Those games you listed can’t compare to that type of experience. I’m sorry bro

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah brah.. you definitely haven’t played Starfield yet if you think those games are more enjoyable.

You got brehs on this forum saying I can’t stop thinking about playing Starfield or I played Starfield 8 hours straight over night when I got work in the morning.. Starfield isn’t something you can judge by watching others play or watching reviews.

There’s a level of immersion to Starfield that few games give. You literally feel like you’re a create your own character in space and can create your own adventure.

Those games you listed can’t compare to that type of experience. I’m sorry bro

Ban bet I havent played this game Ill up a photo soon as I get home :dead:

What a crazy statement. Oh you just havent played if you think these other generally critically lauded games are more fun TO YOU

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Ban bet I havent played this game Ill up a photo soon as I get home :dead:

What a crazy statement
I don’t care that much. If you played it before and you think ratchet and fukking clank is a more enjoyable gaming experience then you’re lying due to some weird console affiliation or horrible have taste.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Says the person who is stanning a fukking console :russ:.

If I’m a weird in your eyes then thank you.

You just told me that its weird to prefer one good game over another. The most humorous thing about this whole thread and yall nikkas coming in here and crying and making it bigger is no one has actually even said the game is bad :dead: its not perfect. Which is apparently a cardinal sin to you goofs

Yeah you right. You def a weird one

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You just told me that its weird to prefer one good game over another. The most humorous thing about this whole thread and yall nikkas coming in here and crying and making it bigger is no one has actually even said the game is bad :dead:

Yeah you right. You def a weird one
Yes it’s weird because objectively Ratchet and Clank is not a more fun game than Starfield unless you have some type of furry fetish

The only reason you’re trying to shyt on Starfield is because of some stan loyalty you have towards Sony. Either way, I feel sorry for your horrible taste in games..

I’ll continue to enjoy the most immersive game of this generation :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yes it’s weird because objectively Ratchet and Clank is not a more fun game than Starfield unless you have some type of furry fetish

The only reason you’re trying to shyt on Starfield is because of some stan loyalty you have towards Sony. Either way, I feel sorry for your horrible taste in games..

I’ll continue to enjoy the most immersive game of this generation :blessed:

Is this a parody account :dead: