Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I walked damn near 1000km to find a missing colonist, now I have to trek that back with her in
Typical Sony stan , ignore the facts, create a narrative in your head. even when facts are given to you.

I Mentioned I was on a new platform, setup, character and going from stick to pad just as a fore warning as to way I wasn't interested in playing the tournament in the 1st place. I then play after picking up a console copy an this nikka so hype about seeing me lose he @ all over the place.

He knew the deal before we even played, and in case he didn't I let him know.

I'm home now if you trying to run it. I'm not even gonna entertain your win rate comment because you ain't listening.
I’ve been playing this game non stop. This shyt is mid and it’s not worth the $7.4 billion Microsoft paid to keep this off the PS5. Hell, Sony shouldn’t have wanted this for a timed exclusive. This game is for the streets. I better not hear crap about a Sony game ever again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I walked damn near 1000km to find a missing colonist, now I have to trek that back with her in

I’ve been playing this game non stop. This shyt is mid and it’s not worth the $7.4 billion Microsoft paid to keep this off the PS5. Hell, Sony shouldn’t have wanted this for a timed exclusive. This game is for the streets. I better not hear crap about a Sony game ever again.

Even buying up major third party publishers, microsoft gaming is just not on the same level.

They would have to go buy Fromsoft and Rockstar to do it. Thats why i was never worried about the boogie man of Amazon, Google, Apple, etc. you can’t just buy your way into gaming or else they would have done it already

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Even buying up major third party publishers, microsoft gaming is just not on the same level.

They would have to go buy Fromsoft and Rockstar to do it. Thats why i was never worried about the boogie man of Amazon, Google, Apple, etc. you can’t just buy your way into gaming or else they would have done it already
Nikkas pulled a Draco Malfoy and got their daddy (Microsoft) to buy the whole Slytherin team Nimbus 2000s just to buy his way onto the team and STILL last

Nikkas about to commit mass suicide on some Jonestown type shyt if that MC score comes down another couple points :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nikkas pulled a Draco Malfoy and got their daddy (Microsoft) to buy the whole Slytherin team Nimbus 2000s just to buy his way onto the team and STILL last

Nikkas about to commit mass suicide on some Jonestown type shyt if that MC score comes down another couple points :wow:

Metro in progress review said the game at best is a 6/10, Edge and other uk sites still haven’t posted reviews. Its probably gonna drop another point on both opencritic and meta after that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Xbox doesn’t need a single game to come and be its software Messiah; it needs a game pipeline delivering good quality titles multiple times a year, with a clear road-map of major releases to look forward to. Expecting Starfield to make up for all of that by itself was never a reasonable ask, even if it was understandable why, in the absence of such a varied release slate (so far), it’s understandable that Microsoft defaulted to pointing at its one hugely anticipated AAA game every time its software plans were questioned.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I agree, Redfall shytting the bed just put that much more pressure on Todd Howard to save Phil Spencer's ass, and undo ten years of Xbot misery

Yeah, Redfall was the first official release from Bethesda for xbox and it just crashed and burned. If that game at least had been a high 70’s game i think the conversation would be different. If it were a mid to high 80’s game the conversation would be a lot different.

But having all these execs doing these interviews (and not previewing the actual game for some reason) saying this is the “starting gun” while ignoring their other releases this year added to the pressure

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah, Redfall was the first official release from Bethesda for xbox and it just crashed and burned. If that game at least had been a high 70’s game i think the conversation would be different. If it were a mid to high 80’s game the conversation would be a lot different.

But having all these execs doing these interviews (and not previewing the actual game for some reason) saying this is the “starting gun” while ignoring their other releases this year added to the pressure
Pressure some made up fanboy shyt im yall head, xbox has a great fall which includes starfield. Lots of new potentially great games on gamepass too. Releasing great games only thing that matter that pressure etc talk all made up in yall head. They'll be fine starfield is great good start. Forza needs to he great, lies of p in gamepass needs to be great etc

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game is for the streets. I better not hear crap about a Sony game ever again.
Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif