Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Starfield Metacritic numbers dropping :wow:

Sorry, but every single one of my favorite games the last couple years had people interrupting talking about "Starfield is going to change the game" or "You guys are looking for a for a good RPG? I'd hold off until Starfield. Watch."

All that hoopla to end up in the mid 80's.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weak response.
Some cats just need a good humbling, brehthren.

Typical Sony stan , ignore the facts, create a narrative in your head. even when facts are given to you.

I Mentioned I was on a new platform, setup, character and going from stick to pad just as a fore warning as to way I wasn't interested in playing the tournament in the 1st place. I then play after picking up a console copy an this nikka so hype about seeing me lose he @ all over the place.

He knew the deal before we even played, and in case he didn't I let him know.

I offered to run it back too lol. I checked his profile, he got a sub 40% win percentage :dead: in platinum :dead:

boy is delusional if he thinks he can fukk with me in this, but xbots are perpetually delusional so
I'm home now if you trying to run it. I'm not even gonna entertain your win rate comment because you ain't listening.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Typical Sony stan , ignore the facts, create a narrative in your head. even when facts are given to you.

I Mentioned I was on a new platform, setup, character and going from stick to pad just as a fore warning as to way I wasn't interested in playing the tournament in the 1st place. I then play after picking up a console copy an this nikka so hype about seeing me lose he @ all over the place.

He knew the deal before we even played, and in case he didn't I let him know.

I'm home now if you trying to run it. I'm not even gonna entertain your win rate comment because you ain't listening.

all that blood clot crying. if you was really nice you not getting 10-1 period. fukk all that other noise.
I can beat your ass again right quick before I hit the gym sure. you want the JP or you want me to give you a chance :ld:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That nikka aint the final boss of shyt. nikka blaming pads like this isn't one of easiest most pad friendly games ever. he just garbage.

Damn, @Aveda hit him with the

family-man-2.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, years of butting into conversations throwing Starfield mentions and now cats complaining about two weeks of jokes:wow::pachaha:

Should've actually had a GOTY-contender before walking into discussions with GOTY-contenders and winners shilling your game that hadn't come out.

Last edited: