Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this is why I didnt want to bother. You got destroyed 10-1 and making excuses. shyts so scust. Take the L and come back with your real shyt and you will lose again. Probs lose worse because Manon is always gonna give you 1-2 robbery games.

Ive never claimed to be nice in this game. I dont even really care for it beyind the competition. But I know Im nicer than you :umad:

If u want I can beat u with cammy or some shyt too :ld:
My nikka, I told you I was playing on console, with a pad, and a new character.

I don't run back online and post W's or L's. The only reason we talking bout it now because you feeling yourself.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My nikka, I told you I was playing on console, with a pad, and a new character.

I don't run back online and post W's or L's. The only reason we talking bout it now because you feeling yourself.
Once again I knew what play was in session once you were making pre game excuses. Im amused you proved me right. You can come back with your optimal situation Im still going to beat you I can already tell your fundamentals are dogshyt. Im pretty sure I can pick ryu who I have zero games with and beat you. Matter fact lets run that :dead:

Who you main anyway, dont say some shyt like gief cuz its gon be a just as bad ass beating. You talking about im dodging and shyt why would I dodge u when I play monsters in masters? You a bum

Im really upset I let you scrub out a single game but thats sf6 tbh :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again I knew what play was in session once you were making pre game excuses. Im amused you proved me right. You can come back with your optimal situation Im still going to beat you I can already tell your fundamentals are dogshyt. Im pretty sure I can pick ryu who I have zero games with and beat you. Matter fact lets run that :dead:

Who you main anyway, dont say some shyt like gief cuz its gon be a just as bad ass beating. You talking about im dodging and shyt why would I dodge u when I play monsters in masters? You a bum

Im really upset I let you scrub out a single game but thats sf6 tbh :francis:
:mjlol:

Your flow chart JP carried you I'ma just keep it 100.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

I know how much @Gizmo_Duck loves this guy

:deadrose:

shyt is hilarious dawg.... brehs just be talking for real. at first i was like wtf did i miss.

the opening is a little slow though... once i got a second ship the game finally clicked with me. the level of detail is astonishing :whew:

its a solid 7, possible 8 upon completion. microsoft gassed the game up too much. the starfield direct should've been the reveal. similar marketing as fallout 4 and the game would've been much better received.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:deadrose:

shyt is hilarious dawg.... brehs just be talking for real. at first i was like wtf did i miss.

the opening is a little slow though... once i got a second ship the game finally clicked with me. the level of detail is astonishing :whew:

its a solid 7, possible 8 upon completion. microsoft gassed the game up too much. the starfield direct should've been the reveal. similar marketing as fallout 4 and the game would've been much better received.

the days of getting away with unfinished bug filled games are over, especially with social media.

If one of your taglines is this is the least bug filled Bethesda game of all time....that's not good :dead:

Again the game ain't horrible, but it was overhyped by thirsty pressed ass Xbots. Even Phil was like :whoa: before it dropped. But these bozos ain't listen.

The jokes will continue!!! :pachaha: