Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
But BG3 has som revolutionary gameplay advancements and polish amirite :mjlol:

@The Mad Titan not sure why you wasting your time looking at @Aveda post history:dead:

Nah ima salute you console warrior I know they paying you well :salute:

Dudes spend months shytting on the game in advance.

Game comes out, they all up in the thread sharing literally false stuff as criticism, sharing agenda fuled cac tweets. 50 reviews in the 9-10 range but only the 5 reviews under 8 are credible.

Then wanna pretend their “opinion” should be respected and everyone else in the thread is just lying about enjoying the game.

Sony stan’s some wild mufukkas :mjlol:
Xbots literally 40 posts deep each in a thread titled "Shartfield" than playing Starfield :mjlol:

I don't blame you tho, none of my jokes are procedurally generated :ehh:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Xbots literally 40 posts deep each in a thread titled "Shartfield" than playing Starfield :mjlol:

I don't blame you tho, none of my jokes are procedurally generated :ehh:
I’m at work currently goofy but watching you Sony stans lose your shyt over one game is entertaining to say the least :whew:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m at work currently goofy but watching you Sony stans lose your shyt over one game is entertaining to say the least :whew:
I’m not sure who/what topic you’re referring to, but most folks in here think it’s a good game.

Just cause we dont slob the game like some of you are doesn’t mean we think it’s redfall or anything like that.

But I’ll let you and the rest of your folks tell it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Performs worse for whom? I have a fairly monster PC so even starfield with its trash optimization runs just fine for me, as well as BG3. You're playing this shyt at 30 fps on console iirc. how can you even talk about performance :dwillhuh:

BG3 looks better to me. Perhaps its because it has an actual aesthetic and art direction, but it does.

How am I not being objective? I didn't say the game was shyt, I said it is ugly and has flaws but is still an objectively good game and will be flames when modders really dig in. What is unfair about this statement?

You mad because I don't think this shyt is the greatest thing to exist in life? get a grip
Don’t matter how strong your PC is there’s performance issues. The overwhelming majority of people playing the game are playing at xbox levels. Stable 30fps is better than 57-22Fps.

As for graphics. Starfiled is objectively doing more. You may not like the art style but that’s a different thing altogether.

You are not being objective because you highlighted flaws in one game as reasons the game isn’t that good and called another game with the same exact flaws perfect.

I’m not mad about shyt just pointing out the clear agenda some of you have against the game.

You’re not very deep into either game and one is already perfect the other is already mid.

BG3 very well could be the better game, i’m gonna need lots more time with both of them to make that determination.

But the way some of you talk about either game is some clear bullshyt :manny:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t matter how strong your PC is there’s performance issues. The overwhelming majority of people playing the game are playing at xbox levels. Stable 30fps is better than 57-22Fps.

As for graphics. Starfiled is objectively doing more. You may not like the art style but that’s a different thing altogether.

You are not being objective because you highlighted flaws in one game as reasons the game isn’t that good and called another game with the same exact flaws perfect.

I’m not mad about shyt just pointing out the clear agenda some of you have against the game.

BG3 very well could be the better game, i’m gonna need lots more time with both of them to make that determination.

the projection....

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You’re not very deep into either game and one is already perfect the other is already mid.

I already said Starfield is doing more so I can understand why it looks so bland, but it still looks bland.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I already said Starfield is doing more so I can understand why it looks so bland, but it still looks bland.
To me there’s nothing “bland” about actual real time lighting with simulated orbits, stars, suns, etc. No other game even trying a simulation like that.

BG3 doesn’t even have a simple day/night cycle.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Lmao, I love that all these sites are putting our story after story about this game, just to remind people how much it sucks
A lot of these 9-10 scores are looking funny. I get people have their personal preference but the game has glaring issues that you cant ignore.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To me there’s nothing “bland” about actual real time lighting with simulated orbits, stars, suns, etc. No other game even trying a simulation like that.

BG3 doesn’t even have a simple day/night cycle.
Why are you in here shytting on BG3? No need to tear down another game cause Starfield didn't get the reviews you wanted.