Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
come on rekka u better then this
1694032464499-f8babaa0a0e8ee176c06efd3d850bd4a.gif

No, I'm not....jokes aint gonna stop :lolbron:

Titan posts bozo tweets from no name and clown goofies all the time. :lolbron:

More importantly....he ain't lyin :lolbron:

Aint' not fun when the rabbit got the gun. :mjgrin:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The only exemplary thing BG3 does is be big as well.

Gameplay wise there’s nothing new going on.

Graphics aren’t great (a major criticism of starfield, yet starfield looks way better) But nobody talmbout how it looks like a PS4 game

Game is far from perfect technically. Performance/optimization problems. Lots of glitches especially the console version. Long ass loading screens, etc. All the stuff that supposedly makes starfield bad are present in BG3.

Yet BG3 is “perfect” and Starfield is mid and people are lying about their enjoyment with it. :stopitslime:

Terrible posting :wow:

Starfield so phenomenal ya'll still up in here fighting the good fight to convince us instead of playing it :wow:

gone head get ya (30 fps) game on breh, no one is stopping you now

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The only exemplary thing BG3 does is be big as well.

Gameplay wise there’s nothing new going on.

Graphics aren’t great (a major criticism of starfield, yet starfield looks way better) But nobody talmbout how it looks like a PS4 game

Game is far from perfect technically. Performance/optimization problems. Lots of glitches especially the console version. Long ass loading screens, etc. All the stuff that supposedly makes starfield bad are present in BG3.

Yet BG3 is “perfect” and Starfield is mid and people are lying about their enjoyment with it. :stopitslime:

Still in here crying huh ?

One game has innovated and enjoyable and the other is mid. The sooner you accept it the better. You can’t even put Armored Core down to play it … and brother? You’re making the right decision. There’s going to be a lot of falling asleep with the controller when you start playing StarSnooze.

Graphics is Xbox 360 era
Gameplay is 10 years old
No map, Horrendous UI
Horrendous AI
Repetitive side missions and Main mission content
Uninspired writing
Pointless space travel
Uninspired dogfighting
Same old trash ass engine with a spec of new paint

Comparing a true masterpiece like BG3 to Starfield is like comparing a shytty game like Ryse to Uncharted….

Oh wait :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Folks came in here trying to shyt on a classic multi platform game to make themselves feel better.

Cope indeed

:lolbron:

Meach played baldurs gate on steamdeck for 10 minutes while simultaneously him and the Larry’s try and tell @Aveda who played starfield on max settings on his pc he doesn’t know what he’s talking about :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Meach played baldurs gate on steamdeck for 10 minutes while simultaneously him and the Larry’s try and tell @Aveda who played starfield on max settings on his pc he doesn’t know what he’s talking about :wow:

shyt is mad breh. nikkas slumming it up on console with this shyt and trying to act like I'm just blindly hating. I'm legit playing the shyt as close to as these nikkas intended :dead: Meach speaking on BG3 after playing it for 42 minutes on a handheld screen :dead:

I aint even say the game was bad just uninspired and looks plain as shyt. 7 or 8/10 for this seems perfectly reasonable and once modders fix the wack shyt it will be a great game just how cyperpunk after its fixes is really really great experience.

but today 9/7/2023. the shyt is a middling game to me. I can't even play the shyt for the spectacle cuz its ugly as sin :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyt is mad breh. nikkas slumming it up on console with this shyt and trying to act like I'm just blindly hating. I'm legit playing the shyt as close to as these nikkas intended :dead: Meach speaking on BG3 after playing it for 42 minutes on a handheld screen :dead:

I aint even say the game was bad just uninspired and looks plain as shyt. 7 or 8/10 for this seems perfectly reasonable and once modders fix the wack shyt it will be a great game just how cyperpunk after its fixes is really really great experience.

but today 9/7/2023. the shyt is a middling game to me. I can't even play the shyt for the spectacle cuz its ugly as sin :snoop:
Yup can’t play starfield cause it’s ugly. But the game that looks and performs clearly worse is unplayable to you.

Don’t know why y’all get on here pretending to be objective.

If @Gizmo_Duck is dapping and co-signing you then you know you saying some stan shyt :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yup can’t play starfield cause it’s ugly. But the game that looks and performs clearly worse is unplayable to you.

If @Gizmo_Duck is dapping and co-signing you then you know you saying some stan shyt :mjlol:

Says Meachthe mon star. The one known for his impartial opinions:mj:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Performs worse for whom? I have a fairly monster PC so even starfield with its trash optimization runs just fine for me, as well as BG3. You're playing this shyt at 30 fps on console iirc. how can you even talk about performance :dwillhuh:

BG3 looks better to me. Perhaps its because it has an actual aesthetic and art direction, but it does.

How am I not being objective? I didn't say the game was shyt, I said it is ugly and has flaws but is still an objectively good game and will be flames when modders really dig in. What is unfair about this statement?

You mad because I don't think this shyt is the greatest thing to exist in life? get a grip