Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
IDC :yeshrug:

at least I actually tried/played the game and not just blind trolling. from what I played it simply isn't that engaging to me. Story generic as shyt, game is ugly, space fights are wack, gunplay seems aight, I like the perks if it wasn't mandatory for shyt like weight limit :dahell:

Still its fairly competent and if you like bethesda shyt its a pretty good rendition of that. I think I've had my fill as I played the shyt out of Skyrim the past what 15 years :dead: this game just feels dated.

they'll hype this shyt to the moon because they have to but its really really aight.
It is to the point i just avoid the main thread. People start getting in their feelings and proceed to insult you if what you are saying is not total praise. You state facts about the game then, "You never played this game or a Bethesda game before, the mid is the charm!" starts to fly out. If you love the game fine, but dont bury your head in the sand or insult when people give their opinion.

I know when people actually go and play the game for a certain amount of time, they will see the same issues but for now let them have it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@The Mad Titan not sure why you wasting your time looking at @Aveda post history:dead:

Dudes spend months shytting on the game in advance.

Game comes out, they all up in the thread sharing literally false stuff as criticism, sharing agenda fuled cac tweets. 50 reviews in the 9-10 range but only the 5 reviews under 8 are credible.

Then wanna pretend their “opinion” should be respected and everyone else in the thread is just lying about enjoying the game.

Sony stan’s some wild mufukkas :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Is it?

If you feel so explain to me in what way:jbhmm:

I don't think anyone was making an argument that BG3 is some revolutionary game, its just a perfect refinement of what it sets out to be.

What is exemplary about starfield, other than it being big? And yes I've played it in case you try to use that. I'm not even saying the game is bad, its just far from great.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dudes spend months shytting on the game in advance.

Game comes out, they all up in the thread sharing literally false stuff as criticism, sharing agenda fuled cac tweets. 50 reviews in the 9-10 range but only the 5 reviews under 8 are credible.

Then wanna pretend their “opinion” should be respected and everyone else in the thread is just lying about enjoying the game.

Xbox stans some wild mufukkas :mjlol:
:sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think anyone was making an argument that BG3 is some revolutionary game, its just a perfect refinement of what it sets out to be.

What is exemplary about starfield, other than it being big? And yes I've played it in case you try to use that. I'm not even saying the game is bad, its just far from great.
The only exemplary thing BG3 does is be big as well.

Gameplay wise there’s nothing new going on.

Graphics aren’t great (a major criticism of starfield, yet starfield looks way better) But nobody talmbout how it looks like a PS4 game

Game is far from perfect technically. Performance/optimization problems. Lots of glitches especially the console version. Long ass loading screens, etc. All the stuff that supposedly makes starfield bad are present in BG3.

Yet BG3 is “perfect” and Starfield is mid and people are lying about their enjoyment with it. :stopitslime: