Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This actually makes me mad. I'm on the first planet I've tried exploring and I'm already tired of jumping around.

I feel like the game is fun minus traveling and fighting. Unfortunately that's most of the game. I'll give the game another chance I'm only level 7 maybe it gets better.

Don't say this too loud one of these goofballs gonna come in here and try to explain how not having a vehicle to use on these planets is actually genius game design
Lmao, I booted up Fallout 4 yesterday and was surprised to discover that sprinting costs Action Points, and your character starts panting after running 5 seconds. So fukking annoying, I had to turn it off. Doesn't Starfield have an Oxygen meter as well? How do you explore vast planets if your stamina is limited? You gotta walk?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Always a pot of stan shyt at the end of the rainbow :wow:
:mjgrin: Get your eyes checked doggy. maybe if they weren't worried about you being able to hoard bottle caps in your fast travel machine oh I mean ship they'd have been able to make a game that looks more impressive than a last gen title.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Lmao, I booted up Fallout 4 yesterday and was surprised to discover that sprinting costs Action Points, and your character starts panting after running 5 seconds. So fukking annoying, I had to turn it off. Doesn't Starfield have an Oxygen meter as well? How do you explore vast planets if your stamina is limited? You gotta walk?

Pretty much. The planets I've been to have had lower gravity than Earth. You can jump pretty high and early in the game they give you jetpack. You need to use a skill point to use the jetpack. I don't know what a maxed out jetpack and max jetpack skill looks like.

When you run you run out of oxygen and you get Carbon Dioxide build up. If he CO2 builds up you lose health. The 1st few skill points that I got was to extend my running, use a jetpack, and being able to carry more stuff.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much. The planets I've been to have had lower gravity than Earth. You can jump pretty high and early in the game they give you jetpack. You need to use a skill point to use the jetpack. I don't know what a maxed out jetpack and max jetpack skill looks like.

When you run you run out of oxygen and you get Carbon Dioxide build up. If he CO2 builds up you lose health. The 1st few skill points that I got was to extend my running, use a jetpack, and being able to carry more stuff.

Percfield locking shyt that should be available soon as you boot up the game behind a skillpoint wall is nasty . modders gonna do gods work with this shyt.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

That's awful, even Elden Ring had the decency to let you sprint without stamina outside combat and also gave you a horse. The combination of no unlimited sprint plus no land vehicles is retarded, imo

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's awful, even Elden Ring had the decency to let you sprint without stamina outside combat and also gave you a horse. The combination of no unlimited sprint plus no land vehicles is retarded, imo
Eh I don’t mind it. Starfield has more of a exploration/survival tilt than Elden Ring. I do agree vehicles are something that should have been included tho

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Eh I don’t mind it. Starfield has more of a exploration/survival tilt than Elden Ring. I do agree vehicles is something that should have been included tho
I was just comparing it to Fallout 4 in an earlier post, which is the closest reference I have to this game, and waiting for the stamina to refill in that game is pure agony. Maybe the jetpack and low gravity takes some of the load off, idk

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You yourself gave it a 9/10 :mjlol:

nikkas really be stanning themselves into a pretzel
Why do you like to edit out post to fit a agenda :mjlol:

About to finish this and I'ma just drop this here instead of typing again

9/10 overall

8/10 as a final fantasy RPG.

I would highly recommend it either way even with the gripes I have with it.

Even if it was a 9/10 for me just in general all that means is I can play games objectively while having preferred systems.

You and you foot soldiers all in #shambles :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why do you like to edit out post to fit a agenda :mjlol:

Even if it was a 9/10 for me just in general all that means is I can play games objectively while having preferred systems.

You and you foot soldiers all in #shambles :mjlol:

You gave it a 9/10 overall, stop trying to juelz your way out of it. :laff:

(14 more posts until 1000 in this thread). :pachaha:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
WsVOS6H.jpeg