Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We in the starfield thread pawging, pirating, and profiting, while yall broke boys in here scouring the internet talking about "i saw a reddit thread with 20 people saying they didn't like it". :mjlol:

shyt sad. This might be the saddest thread I ever seen in the arcadium :mjlol:

I aint never seen this much hate on a game. Is Young Yea in here? Is he sponsoring this thread. :mjlol:

Yall nikkas standing outside of the sold out Beyonce concert talking about "she can't sing anyway. I aint even want to go to the show." :mjcry:

You keep calling your girl she aint picking up breh, she on my ship fine tuning my warp drive and we chilling on the moon eating synthetic space spider eggs:banderas:

You can have her back by the time that Spiderman DLC comes out. The one where I think all they changed was giving you the venom costume and adding like 5 skins and 10 moves to the combat? What's it called? Spiderman 2? Yeah thats it. I'm sure it will be great. I mean you won't be fighting space pirates across multiple planets like I'm doing right now but I am sure swinging from the same buildings in new york you were swinging from 3 years ago will be just as great in 2023 as it was in 2020.:lolbron:

I'm a PC gamer. if you're a console guy you aren't even getting the best version of the game with all mods...

starfield should get hate because they represent that the streamlining and bad quests that bethesda has been doing since skyrim needs to end.

if you so casual in your gaming that you don't even NOTICE that bethesda has been doing this. then you need to play more games and compare that to Starfield.

compare the Witcher 3"s quests to starfield...shyts on it. compare BG3 quests to starfield...shyts on it. compare cyberpunk quests and presentation and even mechanics to starfield...shyts on it.

if that doesn't bother you, then that tells me you like to do mindless fukk shyt with no context. because if the quests are bad, that's all there is left.

you're already playing thus on console...I don't think you're that into video games for that reason alone. you're like...a dude bro gamer, so I expect you not to be nerdy enough to notice these things. have fun.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Sir are you talking about a game you haven't played? If so, #shambles :mjlol:
are starfields quests on par with the Witcher 3 or BG3? hell even mass effect? oblivion? morrowind? from what you've seen in live streams?

didn't numerous reviewers already tell you they were bad? and have you not played any of bethesda's recent titles to notice this has been a trend?

console dude bro gamers man...they don't pay attention to shyt. why this keeps happening tbh

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
are starfields quests on par with the Witcher 3 or BG3? hell even mass effect? oblivion? morrowind? from what you've seen in live streams?

didn't numerous reviewers already tell you they were bad? and have you not played any of bethesda's recent titles to notice this has been a trend?

console dude bro gamers man...they don't pay attention to shyt. why this keeps happening tbh
Sir. I'm actually playing the game. And I feel engaged. And I am interested in the main story and side world.

In fact at this point I feel like there's too much to do. I won't be able to speak on the overall experience until I finish, but I don't expect starfield to have the the same world building as witcher which can lean on the novels.

That said, it's clear you haven't played the game based on the comparisons you're trying to make.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Sir. I'm actually playing the game. And I feel engaged. And I am interested in the main story and side world.

In fact at this point I feel like there's too much to do. I won't be able to speak on the overall experience until I finish, but I don't expect starfield to have the the same world building as witcher which can lean on the novels.

That said, it's clear you haven't played the game based on the comparisons you're trying to make.
quests are quests. Many of the witcher 3 or cyberpunks quests were pure creativity, not from the novel. a quest is either well written with creative premises, or bland and glorified routes to combat encounters or fetch quests. I even compared them to older bethesda titles like morrowind or Oblivion, are they even on par with the quests where we played "and then they were none", or went into dreams?

the fact that you can't tell me anything In detail. tells me you are just flying around like a dude bro and shooting shyt and thats okay for you. you aren't paying close attention.

I wanna know if the quests are as good as those games. if not then what are we doing?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
quests are quests. Many of the witcher 3 or cyberpunks quests were pure creativity, not from the novel. a quest is either well written with creative premises, or bland and glorified routes to combat encounters or fetch quests. I even compared them to older bethesda titles like morrowind or Oblivion, are they even on par with the quests were we played "and then they were none", or went into dreams?

the fact that you can't tell me anything In detail. tells me you are just flying around like a dude bro and shooting shyt and thats okay for you. you aren't paying close attention.

I wanna know if the quests are as good as those games. if not then what are we doing?
Stop. You're trying too hard. The strength of the quests in the Witcher was the story being told with it.

Or is this when we pretend like the combat in the Witcher was good and it wasn't full of fetch quests

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Boys doing everything but playing the game. I'm just going to assume y'all broke because you just paid rent. :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stop. You're trying too hard. The strength of the quests in the Witcher was the story being told with it.

Or is this when we pretend like the combat in the Witcher was good and it wasn't full of fetch quests

oh so you do only care about combat lol thought so.

witcher 3's was atleast more mechanically expansive than any bethesda title. and fetch quests? when? I remember contracts leading to either a storyline about a monster collecting ears to a succubus you needed to negotiate with, or bloody baron and the botchling, the crones of crookback bog where the witches sacrificed those children

the witcher 3 was KNOWN for not having plain fetch quests on the same vein as skyrim. know your video games please. be more nerdy if your going to talk about this shyt. You know damn well that's where it raised the bar.

and why are you only focusing on the Witcher 3? I mentioned cyberpunk and mass effect and even morrowind and oblivion. are the quests even better than those? give me an example of one. the fact that you can't tells me you have no idea, you just like flying around and shooting shyt like a bro.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Boys doing everything but playing the game. I'm just going to assume y'all broke because you just paid rent. :mjlol:
you're playing on console aren't you? that's the broke boy dude bro way to play.

you don't know enough about games to talk to me about this. enjoy playing on console and shooting ships.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
witcher 3's was atleast more mechanically expansive than any bethesda title. and fetch quests? when? I remember contracts leading to either a storyline about a monster collecting ears to a succubus you needed to negotiate with, or bloody baron and the botchling, the crones of crookback bog where the witches sacrificed those children
Go grab the ingredient.
Go find the dead body.
USE your witcher senses to follow the red trail.

Come on man. Stop. The Witcher 3 is one of my all time favorites, but it is certainly due to the story telling and not the actual quest mechanics on their own.

Either way, the quest structure in Starfield is varied enough that it provides story telling within the main and side quests.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Go grab the ingredient.
Go find the dead body.
USE your witcher senses to follow the red trail.

Come on man. Stop. The Witcher 3 is one of my all time favorites, but it is certainly due to the story telling and not the actual quest mechanics on their own.

Either way, the quest structure in Starfield is varied enough that it provides story telling within the main and side quests.
this is dishonest, are we really pretending Witcher 3 didn't have better quests writing and premises all together than recent bethesda games? we really acting like its equal? I gave you specific examples. you can't even remember a real quest from the Witcher 3 and gave vague not real shyt. tells me you don't know your games.

you can't give me one quest in starfield. that's telling and you keep side stepping the other games.

those Witcher senses were used sure. but it was a mechanic used WITHIN a good and well written quest with a creative premise, or the contract would still have a creative premise. like I listed.

give me an example of quests in starfield that compare to even oblivion or morrowind, or are at the level of the witcher 3 or cyberpunk.

don't try to bring down games in order to justify why starfields quests might be trash.