931bf6f036bdcfcf182eded1b341f0937170005d46837d139f776b6dbac50bee.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nikka shut the fukk up, you're fooling nobody
I can smell the poverty in this post :picard:

If all you guys in this thread started a go fund me today you can probably scrape together enough to buy 1 xbox and past the sticks on this game :wow:

Bunch of nikkas setting around the camp fire talking about a modern day classic like she a bad bytch they scared to talk to:mjcry:

"She probably got a boy friend. She probably stuck up. Her breath probably stinks. Her titties to big anyway" :mjcry:

When this game come out on hatestation? I know you got your calendar circled. You aint fooling anybody :mjlol:

Lets be real if we saw your youtube playlist all it says is Starfield walkthrough...starfield walkthrough no commentary...starfield walkthrough pc 4k...25 things i wish i had known after i got to level 5 in starfield :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Boys doing everything but playing the game. I'm just going to assume y'all broke because you just paid rent. :mjlol:
They out here starving. You can see they ribs touching :wow:

They so broke they out here reminiscing about games that came ou 9 years ago. Ol when gas was 2 dollars as nikkas in here :mjlol:

They going to go to work with everyone on communicator and slack talking about starfield and they going to be setting at they desk like :unsure:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

If all you guys in this thread started a go fund me today you can probably scrape together enough to buy 1 xbox and past the sticks on this game :wow:

Bunch of nikkas setting around the camp fire talking about a modern day classic like she a bad bytch they scared to talk to:mjcry:

"She probably got a boy friend. She probably stuck up. Her breath probably stinks. Her titties to big anyway" :mjcry:

When this game come out on hatestation? I know you got your calendar circled. You aint fooling anybody :mjlol:

Lets be real if we saw your youtube playlist all it says is Starfield walkthrough...starfield walkthrough no commentary...starfield walkthrough pc 4k...25 things i wish i had known after i got to level 5 in starfield :mjlol:

You playing this on xbox and calling people broke :picard:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

the game is getting 7's...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

They out here starving. You can see they ribs touching :wow:

They so broke they out here reminiscing about games that came ou 9 years ago. Ol when gas was 2 dollars as nikkas in here :mjlol:

They going to go to work with everyone on communicator and slack talking about starfield and they going to be setting at they desk like :unsure:
2befd18f-b91f-4a37-a859-9971f8b645eb_text.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikkas who have no access to the game or aren’t playing trying to convince us that a game we’re are playing is bad :mjlol: Sony Stan’s looking bad out here
Nikkas who have access to the game who have spent the last 48 hours trying to convince us this game is anything but mid instead of actually playing the game :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My God, space combat is fukking elden ring hard on very hard difficulty.

I ran that rook meets king space battle like 20 fukking times, getting frustrated as shyt as I got melted and finally beat that shyt!

Let's fukking go

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
All this talk and...

Game ain't even out yet :mjlol:

Are you comparing the most overhyped new release game of all time …

To games that dropped on PlayStation years before the pc release ?

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is probably going to go down as one of the goat coli threads

Between this stupid ass post and duckbutta in here high-fiving himself , I’m in tears

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you comparing the most overhyped new release game of all time …

To games that dropped on PlayStation years before the pc release ?

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is probably going to go down as one of the goat coli threads

Between this stupid ass post and duckbutta in here high-fiving himself , I’m in tears
The game hasn't even released yet officially my G relax.

Straight shambles

:mjlol: