Veteran
Daps
Fxjz4H1aQAE3poB

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We in the starfield thread pawging, pirating, and profiting, while yall broke boys in here scouring the internet talking about "i saw a reddit thread with 20 people saying they didn't like it". :mjlol:

shyt sad. This might be the saddest thread I ever seen in the arcadium :mjlol:

I aint never seen this much hate on a game. Is Young Yea in here? Is he sponsoring this thread. :mjlol:

Yall nikkas standing outside of the sold out Beyonce concert talking about "she can't sing anyway. I aint even want to go to the show." :mjcry:

You keep calling your girl she aint picking up breh, she on my ship fine tuning my warp drive and we chilling on the moon eating synthetic space spider eggs:banderas:

You can have her back by the time that Spiderman DLC comes out. The one where I think all they changed was giving you the venom costume and adding like 5 skins and 10 moves to the combat? What's it called? Spiderman 2? Yeah thats it. I'm sure it will be great. I mean you won't be fighting space pirates across multiple planets like I'm doing right now but I am sure swinging from the same buildings in new york you were swinging from 3 years ago will be just as great in 2023 as it was in 2020.:lolbron:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
We in the starfield thread pawging, pirating, and profiting, while yall broke boys in here scouring the internet talking about "i saw a reddit thread with 20 people saying they didn't like it". :mjlol:

I aint never seen this much hate on a game. Is Young Yea in here? Is he sponsoring this thread. :mjlol:

Yall nikkas standing outside of the sold out Beyonce concert talking about "she can't sing anyway. I aint even want to go to the show." :mjcry:

You keep calling your girl she aint picking up breh, she on my ship fine tuning my warp drive and we chilling on the moon eating synthetic space spider eggs:banderas:

You can have her back by the time that Spiderman DLC comes out. The one where I think all they changed was giving you the venom costume and adding like 5 skins and 10 moves to the combat? What's it called? Spiderman 2? Yeah thats it. I'm sure it will be great. I mean you won't be fighting space pirates across multiple planets like I'm doing right now but I am sure swinging from the same buildings in new york you were swinging from 3 years ago will be just as great in 2023 as it was in 2020.:lolbron:
nikka shut the fukk up, you're fooling nobody

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's clear to me that he needed Starfield to succeed in order to "stick it to Playstation", like the majority of these clowns I'm seeing on Twitter.

I don't care one way or the other-- I'm a PC guy. I just don't like to see lies and bad faith arguments. I'm enjoying Starfield :manny:
This is basically all it comes down to for pretty much all Xbots :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

The cope of the century :laff: