Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The game hasn't even released yet officially my G relax.

Straight shambles

:mjlol:
Whose really in shambles ?

The nikka without the Xbox ? Or the nikka in here with the Xbox and access to the game worrying about what other people think ? Do more lines of COPIUM ya sad bum.

You can move yourself right out this thread sir …

Matter of fact …

marty.gif

Now don’t let me catch you around here again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
best part about this entire thing is the game still reviewed well but Larry’s gassed it so much anything less than a 90+ just feels like a failure now. All year they been saying the only game that can stop TOTK is Starfield and BG3 came out of no where and stole its thunder

Now they’re sending death threats to IGN for giving it a 7 (a completely reasonable score) :laff:/

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Why even say stuff like this? Stat based on cherry-picked ticket numbers probably.

At the end of the day, ZeniMax/Bethesda ain't the same company anymore.

The geniuses either left (Carmack) or got promoted to positions less hands-on (Cheng, Browder) and further away from the products.

10 years for a 7/10 game. Overpromised and underdelivered.

What's sad is the game will sell and upper management/suits at Microsoft will see nothing wrong.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whose really in shambles ?

The nikka without the Xbox ? Or the nikka in here with the Xbox and access to the game worrying about what other people think ? Do more lines of COPIUM ya sad bum.

You can move yourself right out this thread sir …

Matter of fact …

marty.gif

Now don’t let me catch you around here again
You in here talking bout old games this and that *emoji emoji emoji* when the game has already passed peaked player count on steam for everything listed and hasn't even officially released

I've enjoyed a couple hours so far of the starfield and just that I'd check in with the less fortunate :lolbron:

best part about this entire thing is the game still reviewed well but Larry’s gassed it so much anything less than a 90+ just feels like a failure now. All year they been saying the only game that can stop TOTK is Starfield and BG3 came out of no where and stole its thunder

Now they’re sending death threats to IGN for giving it a 7 (a completely reasonable score) :laff:/
You keep trying to push this narrative but you'd be hard press to find more threads here created about starfield from Xbox players over Sony players.

No one but Sony Stan's been talking up this game. Now they trying to act like it's "bad" or not that great as a follow through.

It's truly :scust: and sad

Hitchens

Pro
Daps

The reviewers that people should be questioning are those reviewers that gave this game 9s and 10.If you read the online impression from gamers they are mixed at best. They read like 7s and 8, essentially they are more in agreement with ign 7 than the reviewers who are giving this game 9s and 10.This game is mediocre in so many categories that any journalists giving this game 9s and 10s should be questioned.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

7/10 for 7fps game sounds fair

Such angry, angry Larries :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You in here talking bout old games this and that *emoji emoji emoji* when the game has already passed peaked player count on steam for everything listed and hasn't even officially released

I've enjoyed a couple hours so far of the starfield and just that I'd check in with the less fortunate :lolbron:

You keep trying to push this narrative but you'd be hard press to find more threads here created about starfield from Xbox players over Sony players.

No one but Sony Stan's been talking up this game. Now they trying to act like it's "bad" or not that great as a follow through.

It's truly :scust: and sad
Why would peak player count be high on games that have been out years before they reached the pc platform ? Especially 20-30 hour single player games ?

Against a brand new overhyped game ? Bethesda is a pc staple. You know this. Stop playing dumb.

Starfield is a 7/10. Reddit is saying it , steam reviews are saying it, unbiased twitter is saying it.

Be mad at Todd Coward making the same game now for 20 years and not me.

YA DONE

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would peak player count be high on games that have been out years before they reached the pc platform ? Especially 20-30 hour single player games ?

Against a brand new overhyped game ? Bethesda is a pc staple. You know this. Stop playing dumb.

Starfield is a 7/10. Reddit is saying it , steam reviews are saying it, unbiased twitter is saying it.

Be mad at Todd Coward making the same game now for 20 years and not me.

YA DONE
Because starfield isn't out yet, the only way to cop it on steam is dropping 100, and Sony stans told us for years th games on gamepass would cripple sales out the gate.

Instead a "over hyped game" that isn't out, is on gamepass and the only way to play on steam is to drop 100 is killing it.

#shambles :mjlol: