Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just when you go to different maps it's not bad, like 5 second loads.

Nah, you underselling it.
There are load screens all over the place. No Man's Sky allowed you to fly to the planet and land.

Starfield has you floating in front of the planet, open a menu option, click land on the planet, and then load screen. Then to leave, you go through another load screen, and then when you want to go to a different planet or system, ANOTHER load screen.

There are load screens when you get on the Tram, too.

In No Man's Sky, this shyt was seamless. If this game had the "fly to planets without load screen" and "traverse the entire planet" system as No Man's Sky, this might be a perfect game.

I'm loving the combat, but the constant menu shyt and loading screens are a turnoff.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The real reviews been told folks that the planets aren't there; this shyt is like a PowerPoint slide of a planet and you load into a fkin slice. then the majority of these slices are barren and all of the minable elements look the same :mjlol: this is the generation-defining title that delusional Xbox stanboys hyped to be their saviour. Them cats look foolish

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The real reviews been told folks that the planets aren't there; this shyt is like a PowerPoint slide of a planet and you load into a fkin slice. then the majority of these slices are barren and all of the minable elements look the same :mjlol: this is the generation-defining title that delusional Xbox stanboys hyped to be their saviour. Them cats look foolish
I still remember that fakkit Todd saying, "See that moon? It's actually there, orbiting the planet, you can go there." After years of playing shytty open world games my senses are finely tuned to when a game is about to be mid, just from the promotional materials

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

casuals, if you really know what to look for...you know that bethesda has been losing a step since skyrim. That's when they started
procedurally generating everything, the quests got less effort put into them, rpg mechanics streamlined. But casuals loved skyrim so they continued that trend.

Fallout 4 was mid, and so I have no clue how people thought this was gonna be any different. casuals lol.

funny enough cyberpunk ate this games lunch from a graphical, tech, writing, rpg elements, and quests standpoint. should make people realize it didn't deserve all that bullshyt it got. and phantom liberty will shyt on this too.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
casuals, if you really know what to look for...you know that bethesda has been losing a step since skyrim. That's when they started
procedurally generating everything, the quests got less effort put into them, rpg mechanics streamlined. But casuals loved skyrim so they continued that trend.

Fallout 4 was mid, and so I have no clue how people thought this was gonna be any different. casuals lol.

funny enough cyberpunk ate this games lunch from a graphical, tech, writing, rpg elements, and quests standpoint. should make people realize it didn't deserve all that bullshyt it got. and phantom liberty will shyt on this too.
Skyrim wasn't a casual game until you were overpowered... And yes I played oblivion and Morrowind a lil bit. I played and beat Skyrim on PC because it was virtually unplayable on consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, it’s gonna be an interesting discussion late september after Phantom Liberty drops…

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Skyrim wasn't a casual game until you were overpowered... And yes I played oblivion and Morrowind a lil bit. I played and beat Skyrim on PC because it was virtually unplayable on consoles.

skyrims quests, guilds, and rpg aspects were worse than morrowind and oblivion. That had nothing to do with being overpowered.If you didn't notice this, then I consider you a casual for not really paying attention much to what you play lol or you saw the dragons and cosmetic improvements and thought that meant the gane was better.

Witcher 3 and cyberpunk ate bethesdas lunch when it came to presentation and quests.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah, you underselling it.
There are load screens all over the place. No Man's Sky allowed you to fly to the planet and land.
This is a rpg no man sky isn't not sure why that game gets brought up when they're doing two different things.

Anyway no I'm not underselling it, it takes 5-10 seconds for loading its relatively short.