Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Sony stans who haven’t played the game and call me crazy but any reviewer who shytted on this game or called it average lost all credibility. There’s nothing average about this game..

Y’all bashing the game from watching and reading biased reviews to encourage your predetermined confirmation bias.

I’m talking from experience that’s why I encourage you to play the game because I know it’s that good.
Why should I trust your opinion when it's been shown you have a significant bias.

The only thing you've said about the game in here is that its "expansive, massive"

"You just gotta play it"

sounds like a little kid describing their favorite cartoon

"You just gotta see it" ass folks

Don't get mad at us because your gaming experience is shallow. It sounds like this is the only game you've been able to get into for minute, and with you being an Xbox owner it's understandable.

:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why should I trust your opinion when it's been shown you have a significant bias.

The only thing you've said about the game in here is that its "expansive, massive"

"You just gotta play it"

sounds like a little kid describing their favorite cartoon

"You just gotta see it" ass folks

Don't get mad at us because your gaming experience is shallow. It sounds like this is the only game you've been able to get into for minute, and with you being an Xbox owner it's understandable.

:manny:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The Sony stans who haven’t played the game and call me crazy but any reviewer who shytted on this game or called it average lost all credibility. There’s nothing average about this game..

Y’all bashing the game from watching and reading biased reviews to encourage your predetermined confirmation bias.

I’m talking from experience that’s why I encourage you to play the game because I know it’s that good.
I've played 20 something hours.
It's a 6 out of 10, but with a bit of time and updates, it can reach to a 7.5 by the end of the year.
Play defense all you want but the shyt ain't that great right now.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I've played 20 something hours.
It's a 6 out of 10, but with a bit of time and updates, it can reach to a 7.5 by the end of the year.
Play defense all you want but the shyt ain't that great right now.
What games would you rank above Starfield?

Giving it a 6 speaks volumes of your taste in games

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The only thing the DRM does is verify your account on patreon and that is it. You dont install the mod through an executable or give it elevated access, just drop the folder and filers in the game folder. With all the attention the mod and the crack has received, if there was malicious code somewhere, it would of been found.
It's still something that shouldn't be tolerated nor normalized, as it could lead to worse situations later down the line such as a bad actor using it to scrape data on the low

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I just need a first party title like this Sony.., I am tired of the Dad bod relationship games of God of War Last of Us Ghost Uncharted Infamous template