Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Forspoken? :sas1:

But y'all said it had low ratings due to black characters. But starfield sitting on 87 with one of the largest representations of black men and women in a positive light ever....

:sas1:

I never said anything about forspoken, it always looked wack to me, you can check the OT thread.

But that game wasn’t overhyped, nor did it break promises. Try again.

Love how you nikkaz keep trying to use that “87” from PC.

This game was meant to save Xbox so we use Xbox, The score ? Is an 84.

And brother ? It’s only going down from here.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
What games would you rank above Starfield?

Giving it a 6 speaks volumes of your taste in games
Fallout: New Vegas is leaps and bounds better than this.
I never said the game was bad, but the bugs and lifeless models are trash. The story and narrative are great.
As I said, if the shyt was to cook a bit longer, it would be greatness, but as it stands, it's not.

Giving it a 6 is me being generous.
My taste in games vary.
I'm not going to defend something if I don't like it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And I'd disagree with you. A bunch of shyt doesn't = good game. Recent Ubisoft games have taught us that.

Starfield would not be played 10 years from now if it wasn't for mods. It would be another Mass Effect.
It's shyt like this that makes y'all dudes sound so dumb and proves y'all are either trolling or just bull shytting with the comments y'all are making.

Mass Effect was just remastered, and sold VERY well, which is the literal definition of still playing 10 years later. Like literally, the shyt was rereleased, and this nikka used it as a way to shyt on Starfield. Mods or not a single mod, Starfield makes GOW and Horizon look like linear play then dispose of titles. Great games, but I'll never run thru Horizon or GOW again as I did Witcher 3 6 or 7 times. As I did Fallout 3 or Skyrim once it hit VR.

Mass Effect is viewed as one of the best RPG's in gaming history, but yet, comparing Starfield to that is something delusional nikkas are using to take credit away :pachaha: . It can't be said just how fukkin dumb that shyt sounds.

If "a bunch of shyt doesn't make a game good".

Then PLEASE name me 1 specific feature of the game that sub par or even average? Provide some feedback about a part of the game that's boring, or useless, or irritating, ect.

Delusional bullshyt. Literally, thousands of conversations about this game has people talking about playing 20-30+ hours and finally building a base, or a ship, or getting powers, or stealing a ship, ect. EACH SYSTEM IN THE GAME KEEPS nikkaS OCCUPIED FOR HOURS. Same as Witcher 3 did. This game is closer to Witcher 3 than it is to Mass Effect, literally in between or maybe even ahead of 2 all time greats. Y'all nikkas are just haters, mad that it's not on PlayStation. If it was, I bet money every nikka in here would be talking about how dope it is.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:wow:
But at the heart of this philosophy, which has come to predominate triple-A game-making, is a dark, depressing hypocrisy: in worlds designed to let players do whatever they want, we are all, after more than a decade, doing the exact same things, and the emotional, dramatic, and intellectual experience of playing these games never changes.

Literally one of the dumbest things I have ever read. This nikka just said, because you have so many options of things to do, everybody will be doing the same things :laff:. Literally trying to make a point saying less things to do means players will do more different things :laff:.

That RRR type shyt, Reed Richards Reaching

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
But at the heart of this philosophy, which has come to predominate triple-A game-making, is a dark, depressing hypocrisy: in worlds designed to let players do whatever they want, we are all, after more than a decade, doing the exact same things, and the emotional, dramatic, and intellectual experience of playing these games never changes.

Literally one of the dumbest things I have ever read. This nikka just said, because you have so many options of things to do, everybody will be doing the same things :laff:. Literally trying to make a point saying less things to do means players will do more different things :laff:.

Like @MeachTheMonster say these dudes online are in shambles. They cant name one PS exclusive that comes close to this shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Like @MeachTheMonster say these dudes online are in shambles. They cant name one PS exclusive that comes close to this shyt.

Lot of video games “writers” ain’t nothin but @Gizmo_Duck with a platform :wow:

@Dorian Breh with a twitter following

@Aveda with some anger management

@Rekkapryde with a youtube channel.

:mjlol: