Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just like folks @Outlaw asking the same question 3 times then saying “well I disagree”

Don’t ask then. Of course you’re going to disagree. You see Starfield as a perfect game with no flaws.

:mjlol:

Thats why i told yall not to bother

“name a better game, i dare you” :ufdup:

*names better game

“Naw”

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Just like folks @Outlaw asking the same question 3 times then saying “well I disagree”

Don’t ask then. Of course you’re going to disagree. You see Starfield as a perfect game with no flaws.

:mjlol:
The games listed are objectively not better than Starfield. You won’t understand until you play.

:manny:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
That i dont have a problem with. If Bethesda gets him out of here then fine, but the entitlement of people to get a cracked version of a mod they did not want to pay for is scummy. Not only get it but to be proud of it and a good chance they are running a cracked version of the game as well.
I have no opinion on the crack being good or bad, He should have known better than to do this though, as this happened with a modder (Quant) before who put some shady ass DRM in his highly popular GTA V mod (QuantV), when it was found out it killed any and all credibility that he had.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I have no opinion on the crack being good or bad, He should have known better than to do this though, as this happened with a modder (Quant) before who put some shady ass DRM in his highly popular GTA V mod (QuantV), when it was found out it killed any and all credibility that he had.

The only thing the DRM does is verify your account on patreon and that is it. You dont install the mod through an executable or give it elevated access, just drop the folder and filers in the game folder. With all the attention the mod and the crack has received, if there was malicious code somewhere, it would of been found.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah and the critics/people at large disagree :manny:

Truth is xbox will never be on the level of sony first party. They admit it themselves which is why they had to go spend playstations entire market evaluation to “compete” with them. They can fool themselves all they want, Starfield didn’t do what it was supposed to do.

Even with the purchase of two major publsihers they still don’t have a GOTY worthy title :francis:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Yeah and the critics/people at large disagree :manny:
The Sony stans who haven’t played the game and call me crazy but any reviewer who shytted on this game or called it average lost all credibility. There’s nothing average about this game..

Y’all bashing the game from watching and reading biased reviews to encourage your predetermined confirmation bias.

I’m talking from experience that’s why I encourage you to play the game because I know it’s that good.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The Sony stans who haven’t played the game and call me crazy but any reviewer who shytted on this game or called it average lost all credibility. There’s nothing average about this game..

Y’all bashing the game from watching and reading biased reviews to encourage your predetermined confirmation bias.

I’m talking from experience that’s why I encourage you to play the game because I know it’s that good.
I plan on purchasing when I’m done with balders gate and the cyberpunk dlc

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Truth is xbox will never be on the level of sony first party. They admit it themselves which is why they had to go spend playstations entire market evaluation to “compete” with them. They can fool themselves all they want, Starfield didn’t do what it was supposed to do.

Even with the purchase of two major publsihers they still don’t have a GOTY worthy title :francis:
Starfield is GOTY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Starfield is GOTY

7z2thu.jpg