Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Fallout: New Vegas is leaps and bounds better than this.
I never said the game was bad, but the bugs and lifeless models are trash. The story and narrative are great.
As I said, if the shyt was to cook a bit longer, it would be greatness, but as it stands, it's not.

Giving it a 6 is me being generous.
My taste in games vary.
I'm not going to defend something if I don't like it.
Nahhhhh

Go ahead and show your Sony Stan card

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not as hype :dahell: . No, you nikkas are literally hating on it
Find 1 post where I say this game is bad or is trash.

And discussing/joking on review scores don’t count.

Y’all so tight we ain’t in love with this game you in here posting articles criticizing the game for the rest of us

:wow:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Like @MeachTheMonster say these dudes online are in shambles. They cant name one PS exclusive that comes close to this shyt.
Go play it then, you dudes so worried about what’s going on in here. Ripping you apart inside that nikkaz ain’t really fukkin with the game like that.

The OT Starfield thread is that-a-way 👉👉👉

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
updated...down to 83

starfield.png

@Gizmo_Duck @Aveda @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Fatboi1 @CoolinInTheCut @Diondon @ItWasWritten @Dorian Breh @Deezay @Tair
@gurf @Canon

:lolbron:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Go play it then, you dudes so worried about what’s going on in here. Ripping you apart inside that nikkaz ain’t really fukkin with the game like that.

It's the 3rd most played game in the world right now :mjlol:. Nobody gives a fukk about posters who have played the game, everybody, including the ones who posted bad reviews, are saying that the game is fire, some just already have disdain for the Bethesda type of RPG. Which is understandable.

I just quoted an article of a dude praising the game, but prefacing his praise by saying "it's too many things to do, and that makes everyones experience the same" :dahell:

Literally not a single drop of objectivity. That's basically like saying Halo Infinite is the better game because it's a linear open world shooter, no matter how terrible the story is, how bland the missions are, how dead the open world is, less is better :what:.

That shyt is retarded as fukk

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Nall going to fukk this thread up with some Starfield gameplay I wish Sony first party games were like this

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's the 3rd most played game in the world right now :mjlol:. Nobody gives a fukk about posters who have played the game, everybody, including the ones who posted bad reviews, are saying that the game is fire, some just already have disdain for the Bethesda type of RPG. Which is understandable.

I just quoted an article of a dude praising the game, but prefacing his praise by saying "it's too many things to do, and that makes everyones experience the same" :dahell:

Literally not a single drop of objectivity. That's basically like saying Halo Infinite is the better game because it's a linear open world shooter, no matter how terrible the story is, how bland the missions are, how dead the open world is, less is better :what:.

That shyt is retarded as fukk
You yourself are not being objective, what makes you different than the reviewers you have disdain for all of a sudden,

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You yourself are not being objective, what makes you different than the reviewers you have disdain for all of a sudden,
I was born objective. When the doctor slapped me when I was born, I asked my mom's why, she explained it scientifically, I understood, then I walked to my incubator. Some babies cry like bytches, Tupac slapped the doctor back, Nas was awoke until the age of 5 because he learned at birth, sleep is the cousin of death. Me though, I objectively evaluated the situation. If you've heard of the phrase GodBody, people called me GodBaby :hubie:.

Disdain? I never dissed Dain to begin with so why is the nikka running his mouth about me :what:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I come here to watch you folks spend time and energy hating on a game you don't enjoy. Just like I don't have to defend the game, you don't have to keep this thread alive if you dislike it.

I played 30 hours of Elden Ring before deciding it's not my thing. I won't bash the game, but I'll mention what I liked. It's still a good game, just not for me.

The point is, many people love Starfield, but a vocal minority wants more. What's the plan now? Keep posting negative reviews and glitches to persuade others to see your perspective?

This whole thread is pointless because a lot of y’all critics came in with a bias on what you wanted and are too upset it didn’t go the way you gossip envisioned it to give the game a fair try. If you put half the time into the game that you put into this thread then you would have realized it’s a very good game

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I come here to watch you folks spend time and energy hating on a game you don't enjoy. Just like I don't have to defend the game, you don't have to keep this thread alive if you dislike it.

I played 30 hours of Elden Ring before deciding it's not my thing. I won't bash the game, but I'll mention what I liked. It's still a good game, just not for me.

The point is, many people love Starfield, but a vocal minority wants more. What's the plan now? Keep posting negative reviews and glitches to persuade others to see your perspective?

This whole thread is pointless because a lot of y’all critics came in with a bias on what you wanted and are too upset it didn’t go the way you gossip envisioned it to give the game a fair try. If you put half the time into the game that you put into this thread then you would have realized it’s a very good game
if you read half this topic you'd understand we think it's a good game, just not the perfect game as some others are saying.