Sharp, 'Off The Charts' Rise In Alcoholic Liver Disease Among Young Women

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Also, black women smoke weed heavy.... and weed makes you eat ALOT.

Black women love getting faded, eating a big ass meal, and getting fukked.

thats like the holy trinity.

I don’t know many professional Black women getting faded like that.

I mainly see the drinking.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know many professional Black women getting faded like that.

I mainly see the drinking.
it depends
my circle is mostly black/white/south asian professionals; most drink a lot smoke and do other stuff occassionally

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think some of the obesity we see among our women goes hand in hand with the drinking. It’s not food alone.

They are drinking heavily, eating badly and sleeping poorly. That takes its toll on your physical health.

I've seen hella women talk about how they dont get much sleep. Anxiety tends to keep you up at night (tons of thoughts running through your head about how unhappy you are about life/being afraid of your inevitable destiny/questioning if the path you're on was worth it/etc).

Funny enough all these women get psych degrees yet their mental health is the worst it's ever been in recorded history.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I have noticed women drinking a lot more nowadays. They are often drinking heavier than men are.

In terms of volume, those mimosas, bottles of wine and cocktails Thursday-Sunday add up.

Drinking, partying, and smoking with no exercise or water to back it up. If you don't do it moderation, well:yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bruh a liter a day of liquor can kill you in time. People in general are dealing with stress in ways that past generations didn't have to but women especially during the pandemic are probably guzzling Henny and Vodka by the gallon.

ill take 2021 stress over 1721 stress anyday

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Times done definitely changed. When I was younger chicks used to drink shyt like Malibu, Alize, margaritas and cranberry juice with little splashes of tequila. Now a lot of them drinking hard shyt like straight shots. One of my girl’s homegirl’s is a straight up alcoholic but you’d never know becuz she looks good and has a great job. She’s 40 and looks late 20s easy. And she’s a good person. But she has a real problem. At least a couple times a month I can hear my girl on the phone with her talking to her while she’s trying to get home drunk. Before the pandemic we went to a bar with her and she bought all the drinks. My girl got two but me and this other chick were going shot for shot of Honey Jack all night. I was determined not to let a woman drink me under the table but I had to tap out. I can’t even remember how many shots I had but I know the tab was like $400. Shorty my paid that tab with no fukks given and laughed at me. She’s had a rough decade too. Both parents have cancer. Her sons father used to beat her and put her in the hospital once. A couple of years ago she was in a relationship with this dude who she thought was some entrepreneur. Turned out he was some kingpin and she was in the crib with him when he got jammed up and she got arrested too. Even tho all charges against her were dropped. She lives alone and barely dates becuz she works so much. So she turns to that bottle for comfort

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Times done definitely changed. When I was younger chicks used to drink shyt like Malibu, Alize, margaritas and cranberry juice with little splashes of tequila. Now a lot of them drinking hard shyt like straight shots. One of my girl’s homegirl’s is a straight up alcoholic but you’d never know becuz she looks good and has a great job. She’s 40 and looks late 20s easy. And she’s a good person. But she has a real problem. At least a couple times a month I can hear my girl on the phone with her talking to her while she’s trying to get home drunk. Before the pandemic we went to a bar with her and she bought all the drinks. My girl got two but me and this other chick were going shot for shot of Honey Jack all night. I was determined not to let a woman drink me under the table but I had to tap out. I can’t even remember how many shots I had but I know the tab was like $400. Shorty my paid that tab with no fukks given and laughed at me. She’s had a rough decade too. Both parents have cancer. Her sons father used to beat her and put her in the hospital once. A couple of years ago she was in a relationship with this dude who she thought was some entrepreneur. Turned out he was some kingpin and she was in the crib with him when he got jammed up and she got arrested too. Even tho all charges against her were dropped. She lives alone and barely dates becuz she works so much. So she turns to that bottle for comfort

Times have changed. They aren't drinking that weak shyt anymore. They are on that brown liquor.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've seen hella women talk about how they dont get much sleep. Anxiety tends to keep you up at night (tons of thoughts running through your head about how unhappy you are about life/being afraid of your inevitable destiny/questioning if the path you're on was worth it/etc).

Funny enough all these women get psych degrees yet their mental health is the worst it's ever been in recorded history.

The last part is facts I’m seeing it right now :deadmanny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

your friend needs therapy, and shame on yall if yall letting her drive home drunk (assuming I ready your post correctly).

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
that black done crack BS myth gonna get exposed soon. Thats why they all running to miami or the DR to get work down when they used to clown other groups for depending on surgery

Thats a whole fact