Sharp, 'Off The Charts' Rise In Alcoholic Liver Disease Among Young Women

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The problem, outside of over consumption which is obvious, is these women don’t like drinking water.

Don’t know how many women I’ve had to deal with like kids when it comes to
telling them to drink water. Mfs be thinking coffee, juice or some other goofy shyt is an adequate replacement.

You would think this shyt would be common sense but it goes for everyone. If you drink heavily, just flush your system thru the week with water then get it in on weekends :manny:
You might be on to something breh. I’ve literally had to remind more than a few women I’ve dated to drink water.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Who else is not shocked

>For many years, Jessica Duenas led what she calls a double life. She was the first in her immigrant family to go to college. In 2019, she won Kentucky's Teacher of the Year award. That same year, Duenas typically downed nearly a liter of liquor every night

A liter of liquor a night?

Just smoke a blunt, shyt.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
She a teacher too

:dead:

I done said a million times that female teachers are the biggest alcoholics

My ex was a teacher:francis:

ALL the teachers I dated were the worst

Also the majority of them really hated kids:picard: including my ex

I was with my ex at a function for teachers and Admins for the state of Texas and hearing the convos the females were having about them kids was:francis:

THIS. IS. TRUE.

from my experience more so for the white ones tho...used to joke that they could go head up with sailors

chick i know could put a bottle a wine away a night an then some she was a school teacher for like 12 years but she was a functioning alcoholic :picard:

Co-sign.

every teacher I ever dated was quite capable of drinking men twice their size under the table.

I know a broad who is a legendary drinker...I’m talking ‘hood famous for putting them back.
Only 25...Elementary Special Ed teacher.

My French teacher had liquor mixed with her coffee every morning :russ: everybody was just like:yeshrug:
This is all anecdotal but the last teacher I dated Had a drinking problem and most of her teacher friends did as well. I’m talking shytfaced at brunches and happy hours. Sensing a trend.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women are not happy bro.

these young chicks drinking, popping pills, doing coke, smoking weed like Bob Marley in the 70s, having sex like Europeans and catching STDs..... chicks are depressed out here bro.

Its not the era to find a wife.... theyre simply not qualified.

This is the era to get money

Nothing but factual statements here.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The problem, outside of over consumption which is obvious, is these women don’t like drinking water.

Don’t know how many women I’ve had to deal with like kids when it comes to
telling them to drink water. Mfs be thinking coffee, juice or some other goofy shyt is an adequate replacement.

You would think this shyt would be common sense but it goes for everyone. If you drink heavily, just flush your system thru the week with water then get it in on weekends :manny:

a wise man been said that 'Women are just kids with titties'.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Cute drinks and shots on weekends is not the same as where we are now + post college party girl phase

a lot of girls out here are day (drink before 12 pm) and daily drinkers (drink everyday):mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

why do you think so many girls wear sunglasses all the time?:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
a lot of girls out here are day (drink before 12 pm) and daily drinkers (drink everyday):mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

that black done crack BS myth gonna get exposed soon. Thats why they all running to miami or the DR to get work down when they used to clown other groups for depending on surgery

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

I think some of the obesity we see among our women goes hand in hand with the drinking. It’s not food alone.

They are drinking heavily, eating badly and sleeping poorly. That takes its toll on your physical health.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They are drinking heavily, eating badly and sleeping poorly. That takes its toll on your physical health

Also, black women smoke weed heavy.... and weed makes you eat ALOT.

Black women love getting faded, eating a big ass meal, and getting fukked.

thats like the holy trinity.