Sharp, 'Off The Charts' Rise In Alcoholic Liver Disease Among Young Women

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I have noticed women drinking a lot more nowadays. They are often drinking heavier than men are.

In terms of volume, those mimosas, bottles of wine and cocktails Thursday-Sunday add up.

Drinking at Sunday Brunch for the turn up, means jawns are drinking Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Mexican women espescially

I seen Mexican bytches drink like the apocalypse was gonna occur tomorrow.
Hell yeah, the whole family drinks. It’s actually an occasion they have every weekend.

They all get together and get drunk, even the kids - it’s a whole ass tradition. They start young as hell

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
women are not happy bro.

these young chicks drinking, popping pills, doing coke, smoking weed like Bob Marley in the 70s, having sex like Europeans and catching STDs..... chicks are depressed out here bro.

Its not the era to find a wife.... theyre simply not qualified.

This is the era to get money.
Yessir:mjgrin:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Sad.

I got a home girl up in Charlotte that can’t turn down a drink. Loves her tequila; her casamigos. Called me late Saturday night, and I’m wondering what’s going on, blitzed out of her mind. Just talking and talking, changing the subject at whim, bringing up subjects that didn’t make sense. She’s going through it, and I got that from her drunk ramblings.

I drink, but I been cutting back significantly. I also make sure to drink water, because I hate waking up with a headache and water helps me with that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
ALL of my wife’s homegirls are single professionally successful women with heavy drinking problems. The isolation and loneliness due to the pandemic has made things significantly worse for them. Things are rough for a lot of single women out there right now.

That was the case for a lot of people. Especially when liquor stores started doing delivery.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have noticed women drinking a lot more nowadays. They are often drinking heavier than men are.

In terms of volume, those mimosas, bottles of wine and cocktails Thursday-Sunday add up.
Yeah, there’s definitely a drinking culture that women have that they develop in college (and high school for white women) that surpasses men’s in some ways.

Part of it is the types of drinks they have - margaritas and other mixed drinks have a much higher alcohol content than beer. :yeshrug:
This is in line with Kev Samuels core arguments that modern women aren't happy. A lot of them are drowning away their sorrows.

He should do a show on this.
Kevin Samuels is a moron, no one is happy nowadays, we live under a capitalist regime, the world is on fire, wages are stagnant, we’re living in a global pandemic crisis, and electoralism has failed us.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Megan the Stallion is headed in that direction
She already slowed down with the pandemic. In comparison to her male peers, who are literally walking zombies, she was avoiding a few of the pitfalls.

Losing your mother at 22 and being left with no parents definitely gives you a reason to drink :francis:
Yeah women drink a whole lot

I blame the whole hot girl shyt, women drank a fukkton in college - like they always drank and did shots and shyt especially when going out

I personally never drank - call me lame but the shyt was always weird to me
It long predates the “hot girl shyt” :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feminism.

be careful what you wish for.....

Oh well. Not my problem.

Modern women be drinking brown liquor like men, too.

They've moved beyond drinking the soft stuff.

These hoes be passing around Colt 45’s, smoking backwoods, eating hot cheetoes & Mcdonalds , then putting on pounds of makeup to cover up shytty skin:gag:

Used to be a time where it was wine, strawberry daquiris, etc.

Do y’all actually think women just started drinking liquor? :ohhh:
We’re well over a thousand years into mass producing alcohol - consumed by both men and women :mjgrin: