Sharp, 'Off The Charts' Rise In Alcoholic Liver Disease Among Young Women

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I learned from every body else mistakes domt fukk with drunk girls seriously...

My cuzn n bestfriend both got baby mamas that are drunks...stay on welfare and just have kids. If a bytch is a sloppy drunk im not interested

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
ALL of my wife’s homegirls are single professionally successful women with heavy drinking problems. The isolation and loneliness due to the pandemic has made things significantly worse for them. Things are rough for a lot of single women out there right now.
Yup sent that shyt into overdrive. That independent shyt backfired.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These women are not homebodies like their mothers were, hence all their relationships collapsing.

Women in their 30s out clubbing every night like teenagers..this behaviour is an extension of women that refuse to cook and clean.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Brunches and bottomless mimosas are their favorite go-to’s.

It’s a convenient way for them to mask it.

In addition, not all mimosas are created equal. I’ve been to spots where they mix in schnapps. So, the mimosas are deceptively strong.

Remember this meme?

how-she-looks-face-timing-you-af-ter-bottomless-mimosas-at-37864401.png

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
ALL of my wife’s homegirls are single professionally successful women with heavy drinking problems. The isolation and loneliness due to the pandemic has made things significantly worse for them. Things are rough for a lot of single women out there right now.

you ain’t lying man, I see it a lot here too. Add the coke they’re fukking with and they look like shyt, especially for their ages.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
These women are not homebodies like their mothers were, hence all their relationships collapsing.

Women in their 30s out clubbing every night like teenagers..this behaviour is an extension of women that refuse to cook and clean.

It’s hard for them to be when most of their friends are single and party promoters are bombarding them with events from Tuesday-Sunday. That social pressure causes them all to cave in, eventually. Who wants to be sitting at home in your 30s when you can pull up your IG and see your homegirls IG Stories in which they appear to be having endless fun?

R&B Tuesdays, Wine Down and Hookah Wednesdays, Trap & Ratchet Thursdays, Finally Fridays, Saturday Brunch & Day Party, Sunday Funday Brunch & Party

The greedy promoters are also part of the problem in our culture. They are helping create a generation of Black people who don’t want to recharge after work and who don’t want to spend time after work focusing on side projects, participating in team activities, reading to learn new things and other hobbies that make a person more well rounded.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know few people that stay drinking, it’s been years now. I wonder how long it takes before health problems become visible

I was never a heavy drinker. But, even when I was drinking, I found that it was messing with my sleep and ability to focus, deeply.

Once I scaled back, my sleep got much better. My body felt better. Skin looked healthier. Just a lot of different things that made it clear that my body wasn’t cool with me drinking, regularly.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s hard for them to be when most of their friends are single and party promoters are bombarding them with events from Tuesday-Sunday. That social pressure causes them all to cave in, eventually. Who wants to be sitting at home in your 30s when you can pull up your IG and see your homegirls IG Stories in which they appear to be having endless fun?

R&B Tuesdays, Wine Down and Hookah Wednesdays, Trap & Ratchet Thursdays, Finally Fridays, Saturday Brunch & Day Party, Sunday Funday Brunch & Party

The greedy promoters are also part of the problem in our culture. They are helping create a generation of Black people who don’t want to recharge after work and who don’t want to spend time after work focusing on side projects, reading to learn new things and other hobbies that make a person more well rounded.

You can't really blame the promoters for poor decision making from legal adults..if a promoter dangles poisonous fruit in your face and you bite, well that's on you.:yeshrug:

Hyper modernity got these women messed up. They hated the seemingly subservient roles their mothers had, and got influenced by feminism to pursue equality with men and not become their mothers.
But seems their mothers won in the end..they have families and homes and typical old lady ailments and not severe kidney and liver disease :hhh: