Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I make very slightly above average money and there's women that I know don't like me but will bark like a dog in exchange for being taken care of (or at least until they get a ring or a baby to litigate). Survival instincts are a mfer. It's on the man to learn the difference. Shaq should've known that.
lotta dudes go into the world looking for Unconditional love from a Woman not realizing the only women who will ever love you unconditionally is your mother (and even that is debatable at times). Even your daughter will only love you on the condition you provided and protected her in a manner she deemed satisfactory. Lotta dudes don't want to accept it. It is not to say this is a bad thing but it is simply nature. All the love songs and movies are not real lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shocking

Loved the idea of the lifestyle, the checks, having the famous family, etc.

This is why you have a lot of dudes on the Chris Rock “a man is only loved by what he can provide” type shyt.

She probably never even really gave af about what dude was going through during the time. Just what he was doing for the family

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Shaq talks her up in every interview to the point where it's like 'aight, we get it my nikka. Have some dignity.' bytch weird for this. When that new nikka dogs her she'll hop on podcasts saying the same thing about him too.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
If a woman isn't really feeling you but is still with you, it eventually becomes obvious. It's totally night and day when you're dealing with a woman who is truly in love with you versus someone who is just with you for the ride. We as men do a poor job deciphering the difference.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Reading the actual quote, I can see it. I think Shaq felt the same about her too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

“Looking back, I don’t know that I was ever really in love with the man, but I was in love with the idea of being married to the man I had a family with,” Henderson wrote. “I was in love with the idea of building a life together. I truly did enjoy spending time with him. [NBA] road trips gave me a chance to be with my husband and experience the NBA life for a little while.”

Henderson explained in the book’s introduction that O’Neal tried to be the best husband and father he could to her and their children while navigating fame and receiving a lot of attention from women.

“He was trying to be a world-famous, thirty-something multimillionaire with thousands of women throwing themselves at him, and people in general begging just to be in his presence, while being a husband and a father at the same time,” she wrote. “How could anyone possibly know how to do that?”

bytch just told the entire world she's a golddigger :yeshrug: