Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Really confusing that there's a ton of woman that literally doesn't know what they want in a man. She knew damn well she wasn't in love with Shaq. Low key Shaq probably knew that as well. He could have cheated cause of that but who knows. Either way she benefited from it in the long run as Shaq said himself he always has her back if shyt hits the fan. shyt she got to keep 3 houses valued at 33 million and 50k a month in alimony until she married her new husband. She made out alright.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I make very slightly above average money and there's women that I know don't like me but will bark like a dog in exchange for being taken care of (or at least until they get a ring or a baby to litigate). Survival instincts are a mfer. It's on the man to learn the difference. Shaq should've known that.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Shaq better take this dagger to the heart and stop mentioning her
Yep. Time to stop acknowledging her. The mistakes he says he made, saying how he always has her back, regrets past moves with her, etc, it’s time to stop talking about it. After something like this being said, I’d stop having anything to do or say about her. The kids grown.