Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Irrelevant.

Whatever her issues with him, putting her mercenary thoughts out there - for sale, no less - shows just how little regard she has for those children.

Kinda to your point , his son is all in Shaq’s comments uplifting him. Almost brought a tear to my eye :francis: Bc that’s about the most harsh thing you can tell a man

Daps
I just said this in the other thread. These athletes get those big contracts but they don’t honor their women. They think because they got money they think they can have any woman they want. That’s how a lot of them lose money in divorce, child support etc. You can’t buy integrity and principles.

Women come with money

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
kevin-hart.gif

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women come with money
I agree but as a man it takes discipline to say I’m going to just be about my grind and my family. Just cause the world men come don’t mean you have to deal with them. Marriage is honorable if you make her your wife you taking a vow with her and God that’s not something to play with.

Daps
I agree but as a man it takes discipline to say I’m going to just be about my grind and my family. Just cause the world men come don’t mean you have to deal with them. Marriage is honorable if you make her your wife you taking a vow with her and God that’s not something to play with.

I hear you…but what I’m saying is where’s the honor or sincerity in being with a living breathing perk of your hard work?

Not your mind
Not your ambition
Not your values

Just the fact it actually worked out for you financially

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you…but what I’m saying is where’s the honor or sincerity in being with a living breathing perk of your hard work?

Not your mind
Not your ambition
Not your values

Just the fact it actually worked out for you financially
Women are taught to look for providers and there’s nothing wrong with that. A man should provide and protect. If a man wife’s a woman that only sees his earning potential he didn’t do his due diligence. Take your time with a person time reveals everything.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She should have kept that to herself

Because she was getting fist fukk and fukk by gang members while she was with shaq and there was a video as well

Even Reggie Wright confirmed it

Folks can’t stand Reggie but he is literally the last man standing and shedding light on ALOT of things — even the non Death Row stuff. And his father Reggie, Sr was in the game deeper than him

With that said, püssy is always the reason for some kind of fűckery going down. And I’m not shocked Shaq left LA for basketball reasons in 2004 and then for good once he playing career was over and the TNT thing really popped off.