Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Then he wasn't wrong for cheating on her. They both lied during the relationship obviously :manny:
Shaq is the ultimate lame ass nikka. Took a pastor's wife who only wanted his money. She played the long game and waited for him to cheat and got the bag. They both gonna both hell open like a baked potato though

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
To say she never loved him.

shyt goes sideways more often than not in relationships.

My ex straight up married a dude in our friend circle after we divorced. Which let me know she was on some bullshyt even while we were together. But. I don't say I never loved her.
Your boy ain’t shyt. She ain’t either.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
And y'all wonder why the athletes are going for the professional white wife. At least they don't usually go on revenge tours after the career's over.

They stay in the corner and don't try to make a career out of your fame.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Most women love the idea of marriage but aren't "in love" with their husband.

The breh they truly loved wasn't marriage material :wow:
The fantasy of a relationship is more fulfilling to a woman than an actual relationship.

Women easily get bored and will quickly replace a man if he's not fulfilling his "duties".

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a woman isn't really feeling you but is still with you, it eventually becomes obvious. It's totally night and day when you're dealing with a woman who is truly in love with you versus someone who is just with you for the ride. We as men do a poor job deciphering the difference.

Daps
I wonder how things would be if men or in this case Shaq came out and says some shyt like this?

Smh

Only our black folks love to do this type of stuff, we are perfecting this shyt to the T
The thing is, men don’t really settle, or feel like they need to get married because of a biological clock, or to have someone take care of them.