Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Umm, my mature response is; shoutout to her for being honest and understand that wasn't love. Millions and fame can carry the hell outta relationship.
Let’s look at it from a broader perspective.

Do you think this will have a negative impact on the dating market? And make men become more cautious who they date and especially marry?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, She only saying that shyt cause she remarried
This...

Their emotions change like the winds.
And their emotions effect how they view situations in their life.

They're feeling good....They love you and will always love
They're not feeling well....you're the worse thing that ever happened to their lives.

They find a new dude... They've never loved you, and every time they said that they loved you was because they never knew true love until now

Lmao

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Do you think this will have a negative impact on the dating market? And make men become more cautious who they date and especially marry?

Absolutely Not Nope GIF - Absolutely Not Nope No GIFs

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some things, you keep to yourself, especially for the sake of your children. But hey, she needs attention, and to sell books.

For real, this is some low vibrational shyt. So many people need to sit on the right therapists couch and get therapy. All these people getting married knowing they cant handle that shyt and are going to break their vows, cheat or going to get divorced. :camby: wasting their time, energy and money. can people keep it a buck for once? fukk marriage. That shyt is meaningless. Even relationships people cant even keep it a buck with because they bullshyt around too. shyt is angering. fukking programmed ass people are like computers and the computers are becoming more like people.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Thats shaq fault

Shaunie was still married at the time and she was fukking shaq:francis:

U thought a woman who was still married at the time is a woman u want to marry yourself..

Shaq is a goofy

Yeah yeah shaq was cheating and shaunie knew it but she wasn’t given up that lifestyle to go back to her ex husband she cheated on herself

So u nikkas need to kill that shaq was cheating shyt, because she did it first on her first husband

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Shaq was a notorious trick, and, she was down for the ride, i have no doubt she loved him, along the way, because the cheating shouldn’t have been an issue if you not in love, my thing is why say anything you make your children think every thing is a lie

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Women like this is why the marriage rates cratering ans men are waking up to this marriage scam.
:francis: yall filing for divorce over 50+ in america yeah men especially the ones who has tons of assets should reevaluate marriage if she brings nothing to the table

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Shaq didn't exactly meet her at church :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all some hoes :dead:

Mafukkas mad and Shaq himself ain't mad.

nikka was cheating the whole marriage and spoke about it and said he was a piece of shyt husband!
dawg....

she married the nikka....

what he became AFTER that...well is what it is....

BEFORE they got married...and he fukked up...she didnt love him then?