Shaq's ex wife, Shaunie, says she was never really in love with Shaq

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Shaq didn't exactly meet her at church :mjpls:
I’m not talking specifically about them, but in general. It was stated that she cheated on her former husband, with Shaq. That should have told him something about her, who she is as a person.

But from what I understand she’s trash.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
dawg....

she married the nikka....

what he became AFTER that...well is what it is....

BEFORE they got married...and he fukked up...she didnt love him then?
Why would you say that about Shaq? He’s a well respected and accomplished business man.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
dawg....

she married the nikka....

what he became AFTER that...well is what it is....

BEFORE they got married...and he fukked up...she didnt love him then?
She speaking on this AFTER :mjlol:.

You think this bih gon have positive shyt to say AFTER being cheated on numerous times? :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hate gold diggers.

Like the lack of wherewithal and you have children as well.

Should have kept this to yourself.

It kinda make me wanna ask my cousin who empowered these chicks.
With a simple wtf?

This is scorched earth.
You have children and just said they were a thing of convenience.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She speaking on this AFTER :mjlol:.

You think this bih gon have positive shyt to say AFTER being cheated on numerous times? :dead:

She cheated to get with this nikka.
I will admit Shaq from jump took this L.

Simply because he never questioned this.
with simple Ginuwine logic.
that was actually relevent in that time.

Yet for Shaunie to say this and have children. Is the most heinous pr thing you could ever Do.

She said Her children were just a thing of circumstance.
or convenience with this comment.

Like just a well paid for time in history.

Once she was married and how she got married to shaq.
This was as bogus a move in pr all time.
to kinda ever make.

As far as black women in pr. Especially married black women in pr. This may be the worst intentional wannabe safe destructive comment.
from anyone in our generation of black people ever made. As it totally reduces having children and marriage into nuffin-ness.

What is funny in all this is. Shannon sharpe although shaq went scorched earth against Shannon. Shannon after that said the most importsbt snd heartfelt immediate reactionary pr to this maybe all time. That shaq needs to reach back out publically just to say thank you too.

Like this whole situation has created some earth shattering comments and emotions.
that the black community took severe blows from this comment. As it undermines everything in the black relationship lexicon. Plus harkens back and revs up dope boi wife meets gold digger syndrome style thinktanks as well. That need to be neutralized in our community moving forward. Although I am all for healing for past situations. Given the history of how their relationship went. For her to say this was truly an endorsement of being a gold digger over all. From a black woman....especially Shaunie.. this was a slap in the face of epic proportions.

Plus creates an even more hostile dialectic between black male and female. As it makes it even harder to trust.

arguably this maybe the worst pr of black failed marriage. Coupled with lack of wherewithal for black generation x all time.

Like the sisters need to check ol girl publically.

Art Barr

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Shaq will tell anyone within listening distance that his infidelity destroyed the marriage but folk running off with this headline like this is earth shattering info.

:mjlol:
yeah that's what I got from her response, that she didn't know what he was doing when he was away when his schedule is pretty simple.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps