Shaq on his period again. Throws shade at Joel Embiid

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

You could not have seen a young SHAQ play in Orlando.

We prolly will NEVER see anything like it again.

A 7 foot 300 pound SUPER ATHLETE..he was more than just power then. He was light on his feet, Quick as hell and an amazing passer for a Big.

I understand SHAQ can be a bytch. But to say this young nikka in Philly
will ever be better than SHAQ is just:dwillhuh:
No team would have an answer for rookie SHAQ right now.
shaq-run-spinmove-dunk.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What's your point though? Vlade Divac had a better "skill set" than Shaq. It's not about skill set, it's about IMPACT.

breh that's a horrible false equivalency
have you watched the sixers at all this year, if it's one thing embiid brings it's....impact
dude's +/- numbers are ridiculous. he's completely changed the sixers while only playing 20 minutes a night on non back to backs
obviously the biggest thing for him is health, you ain't really saying shyt with that
IF he can stay healthy I think it's obvious he will have a HOF career pretty damn easily

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Shaq was 90% power Embiid has way more skill. This nikka is shooting 43% from 3 and his post game is hakeemesque and he can shake and bake nikkas off the dribble :mindblown:
shyt Ralph Sampson was 7'4 bringing the ball up and dribbling past nikkas

Everything Embiid doing David Robinson did except shoot 3's

Joel is going to be a great player but it's not like he's doing things we haven't seen before

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
shyt Ralph Sampson was 7'4 bringing the ball up and dribbling past nikkas

Everything Embiid doing David Robinson did except shoot 3's

Joel is going to be a great player but it's not like he's doing things we haven't seen before

That's not really true, I cant recall any of the bigs before him transitioning from faceup, to post up, to faceup like he does with a live dribble. He's doing it all the way out to the 3 line sometimes, it's really a seamless transition and an attack that I haven't seen before, not from a C at least.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Embiid style of play gonna have nikkas of the future looking at Shaq the same way we look at George Mikan now. That's why he is so aggy.

I sure hope the fukk that they don't drug test on your job, because if they do then you are going to get fired. Don't even bother to reply because you clearly never saw Shaq play when he was younger. Shaq as a youngster was amazing.

Sometimes I really hate the sports section in the Coli, because there are some crazy dudes on here. Take a look at Shaq in college. And learn yungun.