Shaq on his period again. Throws shade at Joel Embiid

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
I legit seven footer that has to be guarded 25 ft out is super futuristic. Keep reminiscing and watching clips of Shaq bulldozing Chris Dudley though,
The impact Shaq had on the paint might be bigger than Stpeh has on the perimeter. fukk outta here!

Prime Shaq was the most dominant force to ever play. There was no way to stop him. He was bigger, he was quicker and he had game.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what? Lol...it was Shaq vs the Rockets...Penny and everyone didn't show up to play..just in case u forgot, u short ass dweeb.
Penny averaged only 2 points less then Shaw and shaqs guy ended up dominating him
Penny's guy wasn't doing all that...you don't watch basketball stop talking you weirdo

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The "Im rubber you're glue" method :leon:

Nah, since you mentioned it you probably think they actually measured his flat top :mjlol:
You doing the Lord's work in here breh :wow: Lord knows I've spent so much time arguing here and defending my squad from these dudes but now I rather let people come to their own realizations while I watch my seeds grow :mjgrin:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

FIrst minute you see Shaq handling the ball, running the break...in traffic.

Everyone who was alive knew Shaq had a handle, was quick and a great passer. The only thing Embiid has over Shaq is a jumpshot. But Shaq is a C.

Some of you are also forgetting about David Robinson's face-up-to-post game....and Patrick Ewing's...David Robinson and Dream's quickness, Dream's finesse, HELL Kareem's finesse. And all of their J's along with Zo.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

So, yall respond to dude saying Embiid is the best rim protector with laughs, then say "Save the numbers" when they show in fact that he actually is one of the best if not the best rim protector in the league.

Nobody in history is stopping Shaq, and in a few years if he's healthy people will probably be saying the same thing about Embiid. How exactly do you stop someone 7'2" 280lbs that shoots almost 80% from the line, can post and can hit the three.

A poster said Shaq would drop 60 and make Embid look like a helpless child....whats the point of yall replyimg to that with stats when we both know none of that means shyt against Shaq:mjlol:

You said it yourself nobody is stopping Shaq,so why are you bringing up stats in desperation:francis:

If Shaq wants 60 points and to make you look helpless that night,shaqs going to get 60 and make you look helpless that night:pachaha:

The better reply to shaq making Joel look like a helpless child would be "bu bu but they could hack a Shaq all night:mjcry:"...not Joels stats like he reaaaally bout to have any control over what Shaq does:mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

FIrst minute you see Shaq handling the ball, running the break...in traffic.

Everyone who was alive knew Shaq had a handle, was quick and a great passer. The only thing Embiid has over Shaq is a jumpshot. But Shaq is a C.

Some of you are also forgetting about David Robinson's face-up-to-post game....and Patrick Ewing's...David Robinson and Dream's quickness, Dream's finesse, HELL Kareem's finesse. And all of their J's along with Zo.

Robinson's back to the basket game wasn't that great, hence his failures in the playoffs until they got an actual back to the basket Gawd to play next to him. He had a turnaround, but his game was almost all built around facing up and using his first step / jumper, it's not like he was out there with an assortment of post moves.