Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
in all honesty as a athlete/entertainer/celebrity etc

U should really stop having these people around u 24/7 and just have them on call so u and your security can roll up get styled up, haircut, etc etc

Having these people travel with u every where and all in your business is a recipe for disaster

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Was they rubbin' some hormone-altering lotion on each other?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why you care if a nikka on the DL, why does a person sexuality have to be known and flaunted. If a nikka wanna hide he likes booty that’s his right, unless yall mad he ain’t tell yall so yall can fukk him too
I don't care.:yeshrug: But the question hasnt been asked to me repeatedly, it's being asked to the community repeatedly. My indifference to a topic has nothing to do with me being capable of answering the question. I don't give a shyt about the Sumatran rhino but I can answer the question about how endangered of a species they are.

You nikkas losing your shyt and act like offended white women that people are cracking on Shannon being DL. Like that's not always been what happens to DL nikkas. Where were these nikkas when Dwight Howard was out out there? He should've gotten the same defense they giving Shannon. Guess Dwight not your type. :skip:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You don’t have to do all that to go live. It’s a three button press though, so it’s possible it could’ve happened accidentally. All you have to do is click your profile icon in the lower right corner>plus icon at the top> hit “live”

Nah, still too many steps breh.... let's be serious here :manny:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Nah, still too many steps breh.... let's be serious here :manny:
The problem is most people are thinking that the lie is he threw the phone on the bed and from there it opened IG Live knowing there’s a process to get to it. It’s possible he had just posted something and left his display on, meaning all it would take is maybe one or two clicks to accidentally get to Live.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's called everyone being in on the joke :snoop: . Yall can't be that gullible
I highly doubt that someone like SAS would put his reputation on the line in being in on the joke especially considering he himself is trying to get paid and doesn't want to upset his bosses in the slightest. He would have just not responded at all in offering his opinion if that was the case.

I would also say that PR person that noted that his account was hacked wasn't in on the joke either or else they would have let him respond on his own accord.

Anything else :unimpressed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I highly doubt that someone like SAS would put his reputation on the line in being in on the joke especially considering he himself is trying to get paid and doesn't want to upset his bosses in the slightest. He would have just not responded at all in offering his opinion if that was the case.

I would also say that PR person that noted that his account was hacked wasn't in on the joke either or else they would have let him respond on his own accord.

Anything else :unimpressed:

Yall want to be believe all these internet gimmicks that's on you. SAS wants free promo. The PR person is doing their job saying the right thing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yall want to be believe all these internet gimmicks that's on you. SAS wants free promo. The PR person is doing their job saying the right thing
Are you really going to sit here and say that EVERYONE that knows Shannon knew beforehand that it a publicly stunt and was in on it as well?

You're bugging and full of cap if you sit here and say otherwise.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall just say anything in the name of being contrary. You can at least do a quick google on the subjects or something, and he has 3 adult offspring
:snoop:
I’m not that invested in his personal life - I was asking why people think he’s gay.

If he has three children - why didn’t you direct this to the person I was quoting?