Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Braman

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside, who actually think that man gay?

nikkas go to far and goofy with gay accusations.

This was my thinking too until I went into that thread :francis: it’s actually quite remarkable that Shannon has blown up so much and the ‘Hollywood mugga’ days seem like ages ago. Bc there was a legit time when it seemed like buddy was gon come out thr closet any minute :bryan: the level to which he was with and mentioning his stylist was abnormal. Even moreso now that it’s just vanished —-literally like a relationship that ran its course :scust:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think dudes that worry about if another nikka gay or not are secretly gay. I don’t understand how any man that’s straight cares this much about anything a perceived homo does. It’s weird as fukk right?

i didnt want to make assumptions about shannon simply because he was comfortable around a gay guy. it's sad because i want to be mature and modern but then this gay dude's petty behavior is basically proof why you probably should be just a lil homophobic. :patrice:

Facts on both takes....
I don't care if he's gay or not. Personally don't think he's gay.

The stylist is doing some nasty clout-chasing

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You don’t have to do all that to go live. It’s a three button press though, so it’s possible it could’ve happened accidentally. All you have to do is click your profile icon in the lower right corner>plus icon at the top> hit “live”
But how does that happen when you about to fukk a bytch though? Like you in a room with a joint at what point are you hitting button combos for anything unless intentional? Unless you’re drunk maybe?

Daps
That's my Hollywood

:takedat:

Kerry_Rhodes_Rumored_Gay_Lover_In_Bed_Together_Video.jpg