Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
People in here saying we worried about his sexuality but Shannon the one putting on publicity stunts regarding sex and his sexuality. Plenty straight, gay, and bisexual people out here living their best lives without bringing it to the internet.

And if it wasn’t a publicity stunt which I’m 95% sure it was, he should have just apologized and swept it under the rug…but selling shirts and saying it’s heathy male thing to do :comeon:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
His relationship with "The Mugler" ain't even all, I was following Shannon on IG when he was tagging people who he selected to be ambassadors for his Liquor brand, and I noticed a nikka he tagged was a nikka with nothing but pictures of him in his drawls. IF you noticed the thread in the coliseum a lot of Shannon's posts from that time are either deleted or Shannon changed the caption.

If everything so cool and you so comfortable in your skin why delete and change the caption on posts? :patrice:

#UNBREAKABLEBOND
This

I let all the Muggler sh*t slide, but when he announced the ambassador of his cognac I was like "okay cool, he probably got a good business minded guy or gal who knows the ins and outs of distilled spirits, the business, marketing, promoting, and getting the product into bars, restaurants, and stores." Then like you said he had an IG link to his new ambassador and its a flamboyant gay nicca with nothing but dik prints. No professional business type photos.. nothing! Like WTF :dame::why: That right there said it all. Nothing against gays because even a gay businessman or woman would have a professional type person be the face of their startup brand and not on some sleazy weirdo sex sh*t.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This

I let all the Muggler sh*t slide, but when he announced the ambassador of his cognac I was like "okay cool, he probably got a good business minded guy or gal who knows the ins and outs of distilled spirits, the business, marketing, promoting, and getting the product into bars, restaurants, and stores." Then like you said he had an IG link to his new ambassador and its a flamboyant gay nicca with nothing but dik prints. No professional business type photos.. nothing! Like WTF :dame::why: That right there said it all. Nothing against gays because even a gay businessman or woman would have a professional type person be the face of their startup brand and not on some sleazy weirdo sex sh*t.

I think he he was just putting on his gay boy things :dame:That why he shouted Mugler out so much…and this makes me feel like he was close to coming out the closet and embracing his sweet side but I think somebody crunched the numbers and told him that coming out as gay would hurt his brand too much. He really cant have a successful men’s lifestyle and sport brand while being openly gay and your main audience not be LGBTQ and women. That noise would drown all his brands out..

What they say? You got to be somebody ladies want to fukk and men want to be…and he not checking them boxes as a muscle bound gay dude.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
His relationship with "The Mugler" ain't even all, I was following Shannon on IG when he was tagging people who he selected to be ambassadors for his Liquor brand, and I noticed a nikka he tagged was a nikka with nothing but pictures of him in his drawls. IF you noticed the thread in the coliseum a lot of Shannon's posts from that time are either deleted or Shannon changed the caption.

If everything so cool and you so comfortable in your skin why delete and change the caption on posts? :patrice:

#UNBREAKABLEBOND

This

:russ:

nikkaz ain't even homophobic... they just confused... like wtf lol